Trumpin' Thursday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Work Experience lad never turned up, so he's been told it's called off now. This is good.

Had a productive evening tidying, washing, cleaning, PS3ing. This was good.

Quietish day at work ahead, but something will surely go wrong. This is not so good.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Ferkin cold ride into work with the garmin showing -3.6 most of the way!

Today is all about the stock - fantastic
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Certainly is trumpin' Thursday around here, this is due to drinking too much brown beer last night. I have the traditional mild Thursday hangover. The riding of bicycles was discussed in the pub. One of the guys has just had a ridiculous new bathroom fitted and the bloke that did it is an ex racer and now does some work as a guide so we might be able to go out with him some time. The downside of this is the guy who's bathroom was done is really slow. Should be fun though.
    Bit chilly and windy down here as well, but not quite that cold. Does your Garmin under read the temperature? I reckon mine reads 2-3'c colder than reality.
    Hopefully not too much going on today. Thankfully it's not all about stock today, although I usually moan that we don't have enough of it.
    Tea, and maybe a biscuit or three.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    My garmin tells the truth and nothing but the truth except the other night where the speed sensor wasn't on the bike so that was wrong as was my HR.

Enjoy Thursday everyone

Which biscuit V68
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Last nights ride how was called off as I forgot my shoes, then got home and realised I'd also forgot to take my riding clothes. Lovely and sunny and warm at home but my sons taxi driver warned me of the poison cloud at lower altitudes. He was right, it was minging out but they time I'd drove a mile.

Anyway, this morning is work meh. Meeting at sons school, where I will hopefully sit it out and entertain my 3 year old. Followed by more work meh. Later on I will get the hammers out for a printer repair. I don't do jobs like that very often so enjoy them when I do. Then, as I am prepared, ride home.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Which biscuit V68
    Had the last 3 ginger nuts with my first cup of tea. Then I had a choice of bourbons or choc chip cookies to go with the second cup. The cookies won this time.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon butt lickers,

Today I am mostly sore from getting back in the saddle, slow progress round the trails but good to be out! will attempt another one sat and hope my butt has recovered enough to move me round the trail!

in other news... loving reading comments about the budget from the I want something for nothing crowds! But then I'm tight and believe most people can afford to pay there own way if they budget correctly!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Today I am mostly sore from getting back in the saddle, slow progress round the trails but good to be out! will attempt another one sat and hope my butt has recovered enough to move me round the trail!
    I need to do this, got the big C2CCCC2 soon :/
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">https://youtu.be/0VH-tJSpkjA&lt;/span&gt;
    :lol: This.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Afternoon Mongs,

Off to the worlds earliest parent evening at stropteens school where I'll hear what I probably already know. The world and his wife wanted a piece of my time today as they must have known I was trying to get away early, how do they know? Have left the minions to man the fort for now...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Certainly is trumpin' Thursday around here, this is due to drinking too much brown beer last night. I have the traditional mild Thursday hangover. The riding of bicycles was discussed in the pub. One of the guys has just had a ridiculous new bathroom fitted and the bloke that did it is an ex racer and now does some work as a guide so we might be able to go out with him some time. The downside of this is the guy who's bathroom was done is really slow. Should be fun though.
    Bit chilly and windy down here as well, but not quite that cold. Does your Garmin under read the temperature? I reckon mine reads 2-3'c colder than reality.
    Hopefully not too much going on today. Thankfully it's not all about stock today, although I usually moan that we don't have enough of it.
    Tea, and maybe a biscuit or three.

Don't think it read the temperature wrong as my gloves and gentleman area iced over!