mrushton Posts: 5,182
edited March 2015 in Road buying advice
http://pages.rapha.cc/clubs/kilver-court

In case it hasn't been posted before
M.Rushton

Comments

• jswba
    jswba Posts: 491
    I love how they've retooled it as an 'archive' store.
  • mrushton
    prob. going to 'reboot' some 'vintage' items. Prendas must laugh/weep at this stuff. Good job the market accommodates everyone! Mind you, Assos did it first (as usual) with the factory outlet and some of us on here have had some great bargains from them
    M.Rushton
  • northpole
    northpole Posts: 1,499
    Nice of them to offer a discount to younger folks - provided they are willing to be measured up and probably be subjected to a retina scan......

Peter
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    jswba wrote:
    I love how they've retooled it as an 'archive' store.

I am not at all surprised that someone who uses the word 'retooled' admires calling a factory outlet an 'archive store' 8)

They probably 3D print your receipt :roll:
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    Managed to make it until Tuesday before a Rapha thread started. Not bad.

Cut and past the usual...
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    Looks like you're going to need a need a bigger chip pan because they've also just sent out a mail promoting their new 'aero' kit including a skin suit.
  • mrushton
    http://pages.rapha.cc/stories/aero?utm_ ... ignmonitor

Indeed altho Rapha have the team issue made by Bioracer but Richmond Park is going 'aero' this Summer. The B&W is still a nod to the Assos Chronosuit but I suppose the £230 for the Rapha is cheaper than buying the jersey/shorts seperately
    M.Rushton
  • 86inch
    86inch Posts: 161
    mrushton wrote:
    http://pages.rapha.cc/stories/aero?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PRODUCT-AERO-UK&utm_content=PRODUCT-AERO-UK+Version+B+CID_58c180ab39d0bac64eb9dae4cf592ecd&utm_source=campaignmonitor

Indeed altho Rapha have the team issue made by Bioracer but Richmond Park is going 'aero' this Summer. The B&W is still a nod to the Assos Chronosuit but I suppose the £230 for the Rapha is cheaper than buying the jersey/shorts seperately

Its just the pedant in me, but that guy on the Dogma needs to close his front brake release lever :-)
    Poor attention to detail from Rapha there!
  • marcusjb
    marcusjb Posts: 2,412
    86inch wrote:
    mrushton wrote:
    http://pages.rapha.cc/stories/aero?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PRODUCT-AERO-UK&utm_content=PRODUCT-AERO-UK+Version+B+CID_58c180ab39d0bac64eb9dae4cf592ecd&utm_source=campaignmonitor

Its just the pedant in me, but that guy on the Dogma needs to close his front brake release lever :-)
    Poor attention to detail from Rapha there!

I am sure "that guy" will be alright with it - he's got some decent bike handling skills (the recent superman video that Chris Froome tweeted is believed to be "that guy").
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Unless he's allowing for his blocks wearing down and he can tighten them by closing the QR lever ?

I suspect a lot of families might get taken on holiday to Somerset this year with their dad inexplicably keen to check out the local shopping village.
  • Can someone dig out a stock/ price list?

TIA
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,605
    Isn't that Pete Kennaugh?
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • nferrar
    nferrar Posts: 2,511
    Might actually pay the store a visit when it opens, it doesn't mention if they stock the current range there to though, would be a bit annoying if it is purely NOS stuff given who far away the other stores are.
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    I guess that you're not aware of the concept of an outlet store, then?

It won't stock the current kit as it "offers end-of-line and past season items with significant discounts, including items which are no longer available in Rapha Cycle Clubs or online".

Main website is here; specific page is here, and list of "aspirational brands" is here, should you want to continue spending large.

If you want to buy the current range, why not order sufficient for postage-paid and then return the extra stuff with their postage-paid label? Saves time and effort, plus allows you to properly check fit and comfort.