Top O' The Mornin' Tuesday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's St. Patrick's Day. Sadly, my student days are long gone when I would be waiting outside the pub at 10am, ready for it to open so I could secure my seat for the next 15 hours *sigh*.

Instead, I have to work meh. Finding quotes for loads of equipment and I have 24 hours for it. Woo :evil:

Tonight I'm off to York, to watch Bury play. It's usually a lively event as it reignites the war of the roses.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Afternoon cruddites, just passed midday here.....

Work is trundling along in a decent manner today and just about to head for lunch.

Have a good day all!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Merning,
    Didnt really sleep last night i had a small case of death, upside is i feel alive today!
    Two lower minions in today for an arse whooping which is always both frustrating and also kinda fun.

Pissed down this morning, so all those nice drying out trails that were starting to appear have been reset to slop :(

Anywhooo onwards to coffees and bacons
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Good moaning,
    Bit moist out there today, fortunately I had to drive in. Sloping off at 3 this afternoon as it's the girl's parents evening at school. At least we don't have to worry about what they will say, she usually gets glowing reports from teachers. She certainly didn't get that from me. Hopefully not much else going on, I shall spend the morning avoiding phone calls from a particularly dull antipodean.
    Onwards and upwards to mediocrity.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Still damp after a decent ride in, ready for a day work meh
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Feeling unusually tired this morning. Bike is out of action for the sake of a puncture so car today and probably the rest of the week if I continue to feel meh. Caffeine paracetamol might kick in enough for me to go fix my puncture as I don't see me doing much work today.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Wet day, but one of my team brought me a coffee so is now my favourite for the week. I'll go buy candy for the office later, I say office, I mean me.

I shall not be having any of the black stuff
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Hello, not been here for a while... any news on Maddie?
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    pilch wrote:
    Hello, not been here for a while... any news on Maddie?
    Rolf is still looking after her
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453
    Evening Mongs,

Have G&T, footy is on so life isn't too bad. For to get up extra early tomorrow because some gimboid organised a video conference at 8am, so may drink till I fall asleep :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Mongs,

Have G&T, footy is on so life isn't too bad. For to get up extra early tomorrow because some gimboid organised a video conference at 8am, so may drink till I fall asleep :)

I call that a late call...........
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening Mongs,

I call that a late call...........
    Cue 'Four Yorshiremen' type argument about who's got it worse at work...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]