Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's Monday, and there's a fly in my house. Little fecker, buzzin around, pi$$in me off...

Work, then football practise.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Afternoon Cruddites...

"Tell me why I don't like Monday's"

Decent ride yesterday, 43miles covered and back in time for a second breakfast, then a day bumming around doing not too much at all before hitting the hotel bar for free drinks.....

Then work today - meh!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • thekickingmule
    The Rookie wrote:
    "Tell me why I don't like Monday's"
    Because they're shoot!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehday indeed,
    Minion from the wrongside was meant to be back from holidays of 4 weeks in Ghana, no show, so now got to drive over and cover his shizzle :evil:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Morning all,
    TKM must have it bad today, he couldn't even be bothered to mess with the thread title. Not what I expect from the king of customer service.
    Bit moist out there today. It was lashing down when I left so I stuck a waterproof on and got here rather sweaty. Nice. Hopefully it will be a quiet day with not too many idiots bothering me, probably not though.
    Oh well, I have warm tea and chocolate chip cookies to help me through the next 5 minutes.
  • thekickingmule
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    TKM must have it bad today, he couldn't even be bothered to mess with the thread title. Not what I expect from the king of customer service.
    Now that I've got the award, customer service can go fark itself!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Been up since half 4 so the chance of me doing any work toady is slim to none. I have access to a profanisaurus so I'll just spend the day extending my vocabulary.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Morning. Achey from the weekend.

I've picked up riding again, after laying off it for a while ( got a gf, that was taking up my time) but now I've got her a MTB and were training together for a long ride in the summer :)

Yesterday I went snowboarding at Milton Keynes, that was fun. I forgot gloves though and had to buy some. They are so cheeky, on the website it says you can buy them for 12 pound. So I went into the snowdome shop, and the only pair was 25£. So I said to the women at the desk how comes your website says £12 and here they are £25. She goes "Oh, you want the £12 ones? we keep them under the desk" and got me out a pair. Sneaky.

Good weekend all in all, Hopefully pcicking up a new car at the weekend :D golf gti 8)
  • thekickingmule
    I'm in the process of buying my own snowboarding equipment, as I've been told it's cheaper than hiring it all. I can definitely understand this. £12 gloves sound nice and cheap, though probably a bit rubbish?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • pesky_jones
    They did the job. They were a little on the small side as the largest size didn't fit me. I might buy some stuff but need to start doing it more if I do. Good fun though, plus, you look much cooler snowboarding then skiing :twisted: *waits for skiers*
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Monday is such a nice day
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Good fun though, plus, you look much cooler snowboarding then skiing :twisted: *waits for skiers*

Bloody snowboarders! Gayboarders more like!

I ski and my son snowboards. He looks sooooooooooooooo much cooler than me. I tried snowboarding but just can't do it. I could never get the weight distribution right and always ended up either making massive, supertanker-like turns or flipping it around too fast and crashing. :oops:
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Flâneur
    Twin tip fat powder skis, nuff said. we win
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pesky_jones
    need poles to stop you falling over? nuff said. WE win!

Do you use stabilisers on your mountain bike :wink:
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. I also snowboarded on Saturday, at Castleford. Better than Tamworth, still nothing like being up a mountain. Hit a kicker and a couple of boxes which was ace.

Technical issues means we can't take any payments all week, so work is very boring.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Quiet day here at the coal face standing in for someone. Found a passport photo of said someone so used that to make a nice Warhol inspired background for his login/lock screen. Wallpaper is too easy to change.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    need poles to stop you falling over? nuff said. WE win!

Do you use stabilisers on your mountain bike :wink:
    I could never be a snowboarder, I don't have a goatee and zits.

I love watching snowboarders doing that crap sideways hop when they get to an uphill bit and run out of momentum. Or trying to do moguls. Or hanging around the top of the snow park trying to look cool but too chicken to do any of the jumps :wink:

Afternoon Gits, average day at the office despite waking up way too early due to the massive take away curry we had last night. Not popular with the EPO for the same reason, but she was hardly blameless :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    long day in Birmingham and now I'm home I've been working, not popular, but I've got wine to compensate
  • Flâneur
    Yes I have stabilizers on my mountain bike. Helps keep it upright in storage like the unloved child it is.

Poles to stay upright? poles to poke people who get in the way, Hows that wet arse?
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    I'm off skiing for a week this saturday, i just hope all you gay boarders remain at your preferred indoor UK ski slope so i don't have to bother telling you all to 'Fark orf my slopes'

Anyhoo, evening ladies, moving into a flat during the evenings this week, what a laugh it is already!

The above mentioned ski trip is only costing £140, i only have to buy my ale! Any good?

Toodle pips one and all.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Flâneur
    I hate people that go skiing
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    And I hate those that hate people that go skiing!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.