Melbourne GP Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,889
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Up after 3 hrs kip to watch the GP - bit tired so could be a mistake. Bright side, the log burner is still pumping out the heat.

Today is lots of mothers day stuff, that's about it

right - more tea

Comments

• Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Morning,

Missed the first half of the GP due to a minor alarm malfunction. Not allowed to watch the full re run because of Mother's Day so now up with a giant cup of coffee.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Happy mothers day you mothers

House packing schnizzle and brain storming re the move to France, going to be a heck of a week!

Right just need to shed the onesie and crack on.

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,759
    I was wondering why some people were up so early. I've had my 7 hours kip so am feeling alright now I'm on my first cup of coffee. Had to watch lots of footy last night so a litttle lie in was needed.

Will do a bit of bike washing this morning as long as the rain stays away, then wil keep an eye on the footy as Chelski have a chance of going 8 points clear. Time for a bit of loafing for now :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

I'm not a fan of Mother's Day. I get on really well with my Mum, we just don't express emotion that well, so I find it really awkward that everyone's posting pictures of themselves with their Mum on TwitFace.

Today I went into town with friends for some dinner, only I forgot my wallet. Doh.

I've managed to buy 2 snowboards, yay for eBay!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,370
    Evening all.
    Good day today. Took the boy to rugby this morning, froze my tits off watching. They lost, but had played well. Boy was happy because he took down the best player from the other team when he was off on a good break and had survived a couple of poor tackle attempts. Then cooked a roast dinner which went down well. Might sneak out for a pint now.