New Di2 Relaxed Geometry bike

Donie75
Donie75 Posts: 92
edited March 2015 in Road buying advice
Hi,
I'm in the market for a good summer bike for long spins and sportives. I am a big guy (19 stone) and currently ride a Dolan Hercules on handbuilt wheels.
I'd like the following-
Carbon frame with sportives/relaxed geometry
Di2 Ultegra
Handbuilt wheels or I can upgrade them later

I've looked at the Rose Xeon CGF 3100 and the Canyon Endurace and they look like great value. I like a bike with a complete groupset too.
Also looked at the Cube agree GTC SL but I think it's too racey and low in the front.

Is there anything else I should be looking at?

Comments

• northpole
    northpole Posts: 1,499
    Not such good value perhaps but you might want to have a look at the Trek Domane - I know a big lad who has one and loves it.

Peter
  • VmanF3
    VmanF3 Posts: 240
    Donie75 wrote:

Is there anything else I should be looking at?

A Diet? :D:D:D
    Big Red, Blue, Pete, Bill & Doug
  • Donie75
    Donie75 Posts: 92
    VmanF3,
    That's a bit smart for my liking. Down nearly 3 stone already so I'm hoping this bike will keep me going in the right directing.
    I'm not sure if you should be hanging round an advice forum.
  • mercia_man
    mercia_man Posts: 1,431
    Volagi Liscio might suit. Meanredspider on this forum loves his and they get good reviews.
  • VmanF3
    VmanF3 Posts: 240
    Donie75 wrote:
    VmanF3,
    That's a bit smart for my liking. Down nearly 3 stone already so I'm hoping this bike will keep me going in the right directing.
    I'm not sure if you should be hanging round an advice forum.

Alright Mr. Sensitive! I myself was a 'chubber' not so long ago, the bike definitely helped, but then seriously, diet is more important. So actually diet wasn't such a crap bit of advice.
    Big Red, Blue, Pete, Bill & Doug