Fryday the thirteenth

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning chicks with d1cks

Can't sleep, excited about the offer we put in on the house and worried about the amount of work we have ahead of us. I believe red wine and blind luck will help us through.

Today is one more viewing, got to do it as we have put people out of their way to see it, a plod around a golf course (this is a holiday) after all and some form of celebration of the wifes birthday! Think she'll get what i usually get her.........wet!

Have fun at work until you can escape.
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Rain forecast then?

Morning cruddites....

Slow day today at work, need to keep something in reserve for another day at work tomorrow after all, big meeting tomorrow when I have to tell a project chief engineer why his latest project is going to be an unmitigatable disaster unless a lot of remedial action is taken - can see that being taken well......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Well yesterday my department passed the assessment and are now officially have the Customer Service of Excellence Award. It ended up being a bit of a downer though as just a few minutes before we were told, they announced the news on Terry Pratchett, and the guy was a hero to me so it was a little deflating.

Today, I just have to survive til 4pm, and then I'm freeee until Monday.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Right, Crudders party at BG's new gaff. It already has ditches so no digging necessary, although you might have to help with the building work. TKM can do any soldering, Stevo can mitigate taxes, Rookie seems to be a project management type, Matt can drink for all of us and I'll do the shirking. Kev will moan his ribs hurt so can go in a ditch, not sure what the others do so can't really say.
    Anyway. Thank fark it's Fryday, the cafe is calling me already and I'm thinking about what to have. Until then tea and ginger nuts will have to do.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning ladies,

Today was supposed to be Appraisal time. Managed to blag a postponement for a few weeks so skiving today to go for a ride.

It's a hard sometimes.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Yeah Friday

Long time coming, but finally here. Work meh, with pub yeah later

Re the new crudders French pad - are we having a pump track?
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Friday 13th meh. Windows update took out some redirected folders and I'm senior technician for three schools today while people are on holiday. Think I'll go bury my head in the sand and hope nothing comes of it.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Tell them it's the Fryday 13th virus and not to touch anything until Monday, hopefully the others will be back by then.
    Didn't know what you did so missed you off the job list for the Crudders holiday pad, looks like you are in charge of IT then.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Afternoon, fudge nuggets..

Today I will be home alone after work... This means huge amounts of gaming on destiny and all the sheets in the house being crunchy!
  • bg13
    Initial offer rejected, second offer accepted.................shyte! What have we done.

There is enough room for a pump track but just waiting to see if blokey is leaving his tractor to help build it!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    bg13 wrote:
    Initial offer rejected, second offer accepted.................shyte! What have we done.

There is enough room for a pump track but just waiting to see if blokey is leaving his tractor to help build it!
    Good luck bg, hope you like wine, garlic and paying tax cos there'll be plenty of all of them :) Whereabouts in frogland is it again?

Evening Twunts, I pedalled in and out of work today with a vengeance so am well and truly knackered now. But a lie in tomorrow so WTF. I've miserably failed to organise a holiday so far but CBA to do any more on that tonight. Think I'll just have a drink instead.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Good luck bg, hope you like wine, garlic and paying tax cos there'll be plenty of all of them :) Whereabouts in frogland is it again?

Evening Twunts, I pedalled in and out of work today with a vengeance so am well and truly knackered now. But a lie in tomorrow so WTF. I've miserably failed to organise a holiday so far but CBA to do any more on that tonight. Think I'll just have a drink instead.

S'near Civray, hour south of Poitiers!

hoping to get an accountant to take care of tax and stuff!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Nice one bg. Good idea to get a professional for the tax stuff, otherwise you'll get stuffed and mounted!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Rookie seems to be a project management type.
    God no, I work for a living!

While I am a proper engineer, I currently report directly to the 'head of engineering quality' in an oversight role......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.