Bitchin Turdsday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Cruddites!
First day of another week in the overseas office, just phoned the LBS and booked two hire bikes for the weekend, now just have to decide where I'll ride!

On the work front - Meh!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Wow you're good - riding two bikes at once...... Unless that's what you call hookers, if so, repect

Today is the joys of the Cannock office for a meeting on stock :) so as its my only opportunity to ride this week I'm taking it - so a bit concerned as I've never cycled there!

Later is probably a chilled night
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Why isn't it Friday? It should be Friday!

Today we're being assessed for the Customer Service of Excellence Award. It's not going to be fun.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    matthew h wrote:
    Wow you're good - riding two bikes at once...... Unless that's what you call hookers, if so, respect
    Haha, no have a cycling colleague out this week, so pursueded him to come along...
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Today we're being assessed for the Customer Service of Excellence Award. It's not going to be fun.
    :shock: That sounds like something I really wouldn't want to do. My usual opening gambit on the phone is "What the fark do you want?". I had my annual review yesterday, that took all of 30 seconds. Apparently I'm the most productive and highly valued member. I've got to go to a 1 hour training session for a new oil supplier soon, really major case of cba on that front. I already know far more on the subject than would be considered healthy. I can't decide weather to have a snooze or ask technical questions just for sh!t and giggles. Hopefully not much else going on today, off to see the old dear later as it's her birthday today and she goes to Italy for a week tomorrow.
    More tea to fuel the hangover is needed...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon you lovely people,
    Another lazy day for me. Done two jobs so far, both remotely, the way I like it. Slow ride in with a slow puncture, it's about time I bought some new tubes. Might ride home, might drive instead. See how I feel later.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is the joys of the Cannock office for a meeting on stock :) so as its my only opportunity to ride this week I'm taking it - so a bit concerned as I've never cycled there!
    Cannocks easier than your last outing on a mountain bike :) Apart from the uphill bits obviously...

Evening Spazwangles, just on train home. Managed to waste a couple of hours at our advisors listening to some new ideas. Tomorrow will be hell as I have back to back meetings for most of it. Meh. Roll on the frikkin weekend. And some booze tonight.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening schnifty schnurglars

More house viewings today, all nice, most fitted the bill but the wednesday house has taken the title, offer put in, now its time to wait/panic/worry/drink etc.

Plenty of ditches and nicely remote so they'll never be found.........sweet!
    Toodles beetches
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Nice one BG. Is that the big one with the pool and lots of outbuildings and land?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Nice one BG. Is that the big one with the pool and lots of outbuildings and land?

It is V68, been awake most of the night wondering about the amount of work ahead of us!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er