The Way aye Wednesday thread

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,341
edited March 2015 in The bottom bracket
Yee see?! wot did ah tell yee? it's rainin cats an' dogs. sods laaw it wud rain the'da an' piddle on pedallin time. i'll just hev tuh git stuck intee wark...mair is the pity.

Onwards an' sideways. laters.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Lovely day down here in the civilised world. Unfortunately I had to drive in as I did something to my knee last night. Skipping lunch so I can bunk off early and avoid the phucktards sitting in traffic.
    Not much going on today, I might make a cup of tea as I haven't made one since Monday, but I've drunk loads. More work to do before that unfortunately. Pub later. Onwards and upwards...
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    polls_T_Shirt_Sorry_Mind_Closed_Until_Futher_Notice_724789_1307_449388_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    Not much to report from oop norf except to say its cold and dry, that will do doubt change o cold and wet very soon.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    nice here too, meant to rain later but hopefully should be all gone by 5! so happy days really.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Obviously nice here too :roll:

Cycled to the beach for coffee, there were people in the water, they didn't even go for a bike ride once out of the sea, what kind of triathletes are they? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,496
    Yee see?! wot did ah tell yee? it's rainin cats an' dogs. sods laaw it wud rain the'da an' piddle on pedallin time. i'll just hev tuh git stuck intee wark...mair is the pity.

Onwards an' sideways. laters.
    Access denied by work firewall...so Ah'll mek it up meself cos ahm a Northerner.

Pedalled in on the mornin', noo havin' me lunch and reet tasty it is too. Hope things get a bit sunnier fer yer opp North Pinno, sounds proper crap up yower way.

:wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Whit th' buck ur ye sayin' mr p? :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • homers_double
    Right on form, FFWD 15 minutes and its raining.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Damp here.

Definitely a coffee day. Another swim today didn't feel too bad. The pool needs to widen the lanes though too narrow for 2 people going past, never mind overtake.

More coffee needed, must be repeated. Off to tell someone that to present a case they need to give me evidence or it will get laughed out.

Old dating girl has started texting again, damn her playing games.

Booked a random apartment in Paris rather than my usual hotels or old work apartment. I'm wondering if I'll die. Just in case I made sure it was a good apartment with a good view.

Maybe dinner out again tonight
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • homers_double
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Damp here.
    The pool needs to widen the lanes though too narrow for 2 people going past, never mind overtake.

Breast stroke?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    If only there was someone in the pool which would make that an appealing idea. Old people or two teenagers training doesn't make it an attractive idea
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Damp here.

share a picture and we can then help you with what to text back
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    sa0u823e wrote:

sa0u823e wrote:
    Maybe dinner out again tonight

Well?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Flâneur
    No pictures, don't want Matt to get intro trouble with his other half, he has children after all.

Went for dinner just with somebody else
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    sa0u823e wrote:
    No pictures, don't want Matt to get intro trouble with his other half, he has children after all.

Went for dinner just with somebody else

I won't get in trouble so chop chop. Post a pic
  • pinno
    Sa0kjsfkjj0457308759sbfvkjjns aye come on. POIDH

This is tornin intee fair iv a saga. ah got it! gan on the saga website an' git yersel' a bord. performance comes wi' experience.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,562
    Put down the bottle and back away slowly, Pina....
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    Yee cannit sta a blurk drinkin a few crates iv Newcassel broon iv an evenin. where's the nearest kebab shop?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Been to the pub, beer is good. Pics of her norks or Piña will send the boys round, or worse still he will come and talk to you in person.
  • Flâneur
    I am sure all the boys are gentlemen of class and style and will enjoy a nice gin and tonic
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I am sure all the boys are gentlemen of class and style and will enjoy a nice gin and tonic

I'll send them round to to and you can make your mind up.