An English Tuesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
A very good Morning, Losers!

Figured that whilst some of us are swannying around France, the rest could just enjoy being English. Rah rah.

Football last night was good, scored 2 goals! We're not sure if there will be another session though as not enough people are turning up :(

Today I have to put up with retard minion again, and prepare for a work experience person tomorrow. I'm not happy about this.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Scored two? Never knew you were an Arsenal supporter.

Morning gits, on the train into town as I'm out for a beer or two tonight. Work has been surprisingly OK for the last week, let's hope it carries on like this. Then I might have time to arrange my summer hoks which I've been spectacularly unsuccessful at so far.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,318
    Morning crud nuggets,
    Lovely sunny day out there, bit fresh on the wobble in but very pretty. The deer were obviously feeling a bit frisky and were fighting and pushing each other around. Makes it all a bit more dramatic as you ride passed. The small ones tend to get out of the way but the big ones don't give a toss. I certainly wouldn't like to get on the pointy end of one of them.
    Not much else going on, might go for lunch with the EPO later if it's still nice out and I manage to get out of here. Until then more tea will help smooth things along, and maybe a biscuit or three.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Crudites,
    Early start to the day as I'm flying out tonight and like to board feeling knackered so I can go straight to sleep, a few doses of sleeping draft courtesy of the BA lounge (perk of being a far to frequent flier) means I'm usually out for the count by the time the plane door is shut anyway (9:45!), nice little cycle to work and back today!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Work meh is in Swansea today, so it's been an early start!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Morning ladies,
    Not much to say about today. I was only up for an hour and half last night so not too knackered. Work is ok, I still have very little to do but get paid for being here. Bike is in the car and clothes have been brought in so the rest of the week I'll be riding here. Looks quite pleasant out there today.
    Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    I want to do lots of swearing about today, mainly about whinging customers whining about us not sending their orders out on an express service despite them not being prepared to pay for an express service. And loads of other things that are annoying me. I have to go poxy shopping after work, which is going to be utterly delightful (insert lots of sarcasm and bitterness here).
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Bon soir cruddee peeg dogs!

Had three houses we wanted to see, the lovely estate agentress showed us six.........only two were worth our attention! Kernackered.

Only three tomorrow or whoever the estate agent is, is going in the first frickin ditch we find!

Anyhoo, vin o clock here.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er