Knackered Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

Well the car managed to get me back to Huddersfield last night. I just need it to last me about 12 months, then I can afford to get something newer!

Today I have retard minion, so I'm going to have to get him to shut up somehow. I wish giving him a ball would help, but he'd just look at it then ask me what he should do with it :roll:

Football training this evening.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning weasels

Hope monday at work is not being too meh! We have three properties to view in darkest rural France today, the weather looks good so its going to be a good day.

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Morning all,
    Lovely sunny day out there, bit on the chilly side as I wobbled in though. Where in that French France are you looking bg? I must admit I think France is just in the way when I'm trying to get to Italy, that and there are too many gendarmes hiding behind bridges on motorways fleecing unsuspecting folk that are trying to go on holiday.
    Not much going on today, I hope not anyway. Only time will tell. Onwards to tea and some chocolate chip cookies.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Work meh :(
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Back to school so as usual I've been half the night with the young un. Still suffering a bit from yesterdays walk but it's not bad as long as I just sit at my desk drinking tea.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Relaxing weekend, a reasonable amount achieved - including a big tidy out of the 'garage', now looking forward to checking in tonight for tomorrows intercontinental flight (that is looking forward in the literal sense, not that I'm relishing it!).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Afternoon all, monday turned out to be a good day, cheque for £300 for paying too much income tax, i'll take it!

Tuesday off work, i'll take that also!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Another one for the knackered club after a lot of driving and a lot of parental related shizzle to do over the weekend up in the frozen North. I shall sleep for England tonight. I really need to get on the bike as well as this weekend gone was properly unhealthy - I think that Chicken Parmo I had on Saturday night had enough calories to see me through the whole frikkin' weekend :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    Lovely sunny day out there, bit on the chilly side as I wobbled in though. Where in that French France are you looking bg? I must admit I think France is just in the way when I'm trying to get to Italy, that and there are too many gendarmes hiding behind bridges on motorways fleecing unsuspecting folk that are trying to go on holiday.
    Not much going on today, I hope not anyway. Only time will tell. Onwards to tea and some chocolate chip cookies.

North Dordogne Mr V68, but having a squint at three houses in the charente maritime tomorrow, hopefully buying a small holiday letting business.

Free hookers and blow for any crudders!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • thekickingmule
    My Uncle lives further south than where you're looking. I'm hoping to ride my motorbike down there one day, may have to pop in if there's an offer on! Angoulême is twinned with Bury! We'd be twins, so don't move there.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    My Uncle lives further south than where you're looking. I'm hoping to ride my motorbike down there one day, may have to pop in if there's an offer on! Angoulême is twinned with Bury! We'd be twins, so don't move there.

We went to Angouleme today, didn't see any mention of being twinned with Bury but that's not really a surprise!

You can definitely pop in, i'll even show you the ditch where all the hookers will get buried!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    Stayed in a place between Angouleme and Limoges a few years back.didnt really get on with it, beautiful house but didn't think much of the area for holidaying with kids. Charente Maritime was much nicer, and the weather tends to be better I believe. Not as many ditches though.
  • bg13
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stayed in a place between Angouleme and Limoges a few years back.didnt really get on with it, beautiful house but didn't think much of the area for holidaying with kids. Charente Maritime was much nicer, and the weather tends to be better I believe. Not as many ditches though.

Favouring the house between Angouleme and Limoges but have the three over the Charent to look at tomorrow! The lack of ditches could be a deal breaker!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    bg13 wrote:

We went to Angouleme today, didn't see any mention of being twinned with Bury but that's not really a surprise!

You can definitely pop in, i'll even show you the ditch where all the hookers will get buried!

what a selling point!
  • thekickingmule
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

what a selling point!
    Sounds like a good holiday to me!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • veronese68
    bg13 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Favouring the house between Angouleme and Limoges but have the three over the Charent to look at tomorrow! The lack of ditches could be a deal breaker!
    I hope it's not the place we stayed in. If it's a posh bloke from Barnes selling it don't touch it. Can't remember wxactly where it was, I've blocked it from my mind.