It's Friday, Thankfully...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's the last day of the working week, this is always good.

I've still not heard back about my car yet, so I'm having to catch the train to Bury tonight, to see if I can claim it back tomorrow. I should probably ring them first.

That's about it.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning

In sunny Hereford for meeting meh today, hopefully the hotels breakfast will be better than their dinner last night! Hope I get away at a decent time today so I can make family pub time, which will then roll into a wetting the babies head drink - could be painful
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning me harties!
    Busy week see's Friday a lot quicker than expected thankfully.
    Racing this weekend down in the FoD, excited/Nervous for that.
    Think i mighht get H'd tonight as cant tomorrow night. :(

Onwards to Coffeeeee and posibly a little fried piggy meat.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Good moaning,
    Thank fark it's Fryday. Probably be reasonably busy at work again today, now that it's March people think about digging out their old ringers for the spring. Cafe later will be the highlight of my working day, lots of dead piggy will feature, not sure of the exact combination yet. Until then tea and baked foods may feature.
    Not a huge amount going on this weekend, the boy is out in the badlands of SE London tonight, Stevo territory. This means I'd better not drink just in case I have to go and get him from somewhere. Pesky kids, I should probably relax about it a bit more, but he's only 16 so I like to know I can get him if necessary. If I'm still doing this when he's 32 I'll know I should definitely let it go.
    Anyway, onwards and upwards...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Good ride in this morning with the wind behind me. Work, then home. Then it's the weekend. Bout bloomin time as well.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Not a huge amount going on this weekend, the boy is out in the badlands of SE London tonight, Stevo territory. This means I'd better not drink just in case I have to go and get him from somewhere. Pesky kids, I should probably relax about it a bit more, but he's only 16 so I like to know I can get him if necessary. If I'm still doing this when he's 32 I'll know I should definitely let it go.
    Beckenham is hardly Texas Chainsaw territory, even on a Friday night :) (But seriously, if there is a problem give me a bell, I'll be home by about 7).

Afternoon Peeps,

Just survived a budget presentation to the board and came out smelling of roses, so it's now a good day. Just another half day of delegating to minions then I'm packing some stuff for the trek up North tomorrow am to see the parentals.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. I have a list of bad news to deliver to customers which is going to make the rest of the day unpleasant (apparently people not getting their plastic is the worst thing in the world).
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola geeemps

Work blah, house selling blah, packing for a week away to France to look for a house to buy yay!

Foods and an early night on the cards then the joy of driving via the chunnel, lets hope it doesn't burn down or flood!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,329
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Beckenham is hardly Texas Chainsaw territory, even on a Friday night :) (But seriously, if there is a problem give me a bell, I'll be home by about 7).
    Very kind, I'm sure they'll be fine. It's more a question of if the lift falls through for any reason so I have to pick them up. If he's ever that way at a more reasonable time I'll give you a shout and we could sneak a drink.