Turdsday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

This week feels really odd. Having had Monday off, but not done anything on the day, I'm completely confused. The week is dragging too.

Today, I will probably sort out my car, as I haven't heard anything. Hopefully we're not talking much money (we will be).

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Morning

Working from home this morning as off later to Hereford, ready for a meeting tomorrow. Shame as I was going to cycle in today :(

Last night, Dave Spikey was a decent show and then a few beers with the current wife - so life is good

laters
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Morning folks,
    Cold, but very nice out there had a lovely ride in if a little slow. Not so nice in here unfortunately, but we are meant to have a full compliment of staff which will make a change. Pub was good last night, especially as I got paid for my old Pinnacle MTB. Got somebody coming round to quote for new doors on our gaff tonight, hopefully not too dear.
    Oooh, I've just been given a cup of tea, I'd better do some dunking.
  • Ferrals
    Ferrals Posts: 785
    In the office today after working at home yesterday and came in to find everyone else has the shits.. w.t.f don't people stay at home if they are shitting water?? just my luck to get their noro just before the weekend. little feckers!!
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites
    Great ride to work today, T-shirt and shorts were warm enough, even though I was taking it easy today....

Out with the local club for an MTB ride tonight, first tubeless ride so lets see if I notice any difference, dropped to one spare tube in the pack (no point having a light bike and carrying a load of clobber!).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon,

Looks like my ride on the gravy train is coming to an end. Got a new site to manage as a bit of a pet project to ease me back in to the swing of things. Might have to ask for a pay rise to meet my increased workload.

Riding home later, looks like it might be windy again and most of my route will be riding straight in to the wind. What joy.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Another quiet day, although not so quiet I'm completely bored. Missus is away tonight, so I shall mainly be playing vidja games in my pants and drinking beer tonight.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Na then!

Shyte all doing in work other than trying to look busy when the grown ups wander by!

More house packing schnizzle tonight and readying for our house hunting trip to france on saturday.

See thee.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    I'm posting on here later than bg :) :shock:

Evening Tards,

Quite a decent pedal in this morning as it's now light when I set off for the first time in months. Big board presentation tomorrow so iId better choose a tie that hasn't got food and coffee stains on it...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Hai!

Cannot wait to sack off work tomorrow!

Might lob a sickie!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    bg13 wrote:
    Hai!

Might lob a sickie!
    Bl00dy cheat :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    Hai!

Might lob a sickie!
    Bl00dy cheat :D

Couldn't help myself!

:D

Orange 5 Pro