Riddle Me This

jawooga
jawooga Posts: 530
edited March 2015 in The cake stop
Why are the deck style trolleys at B&Q and Wickes sprung, yet they drop down to the frame with a load of only a couple of kg?

I asked the bloke in Wickes this evening, to the embarrassment of my wife, but he didn't know!

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    So that they can be pushed together for transportation.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • jawooga
    Ah right, thanks Nick. Do you work for Wickes? You could do. I always assumed it was to do with taking load as it's a builders merchant so you assume everything has engineering in mind, and you don't think it's something as prosaic as tessallation.
  • morstar
    morstar Posts: 6,190
    jawooga wrote:
    Ah right, thanks Nick. Do you work for Wickes? You could do. I always assumed it was to do with taking load as it's a builders merchant so you assume everything has engineering in mind, and you don't think it's something as prosaic as tessallation.

Should that be...

as mosaic as tessellation?
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    jawooga wrote:

I tire of your loquaciousness. Pack it in.
  • jawooga
    Touché