Windy Wednesday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited March 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

It's blowing a gale outside! Should mae the commute to work interesting.

Bury beat Luton 1-0 last night, so that was a good evening. I even got to bump into a friend before heading back on the motorbike, which was nice as she's hot.

Today, usually work shizzle followed by probably not much.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Work meh followed by going to see Dave spikey later - which is crap because I also had corporate tickets to the Liverpool game
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning all,
    Another slow wobble in to work. I really need to do more exercise as it's not even 6 miles. Maybe I could join a gym and not go to it. Does the lightening of the wallet somehow improve fitness? Maybe when it's not cold and I don't feel ill things will improve. Need to go out in search of lunch later, might stock up the biscuit stash whilst I'm out. What should I get? Wednesday can only mean one thing; Pub. I need to make up for missing last week through sickness, I'll ask my Mum to write me a note. Until then tea and contemplation of biscuits.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon ladies,

Good ride in this morning, beat my best time again. Might have been the tail wind but I'm claiming it as a win. I done ok in the head wind on my way home last night as well. Might actually be fit enough to manage at least one day of the CCC2CC2 now.

Day of very little work meh and plenty internetings.

Laters
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Mattharrier
    Mattharrier Posts: 173
    Afternoon. Quietish day today, going to my parents for dinner tonight. Pretty much nothing else to report, except that I discovered the Charge Spoon is available in camo, so I'm totally getting one of them at some point.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    Another slow wobble in to work. I really need to do more exercise as it's not even 6 miles. Maybe I could join a gym and not go to it. Does the lightening of the wallet somehow improve fitness?
    Since joining the gym, I've lost half a stone, and I've been twice since signing up in January!
    oodboo wrote:
    Might actually be fit enough to manage at least one day of the CCC2CC2 now.
    Oh carp. I feel I'll be watching you all from a distance. Might get out on the bike tonight...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Mongs,

On the train home trying to get back for the footy and a good face feeding as I'm starving. Will pedal tomorrow then I don't even have to think about soul destroying gyms. Work surprisingly relaxed after bosses got stuck in meetings all day and we got a few stupid projects kicked into the long grass. Not a bad day all told l :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening terds

Day of generic stuff, none of it interesting!

Home to foods and house packing which is also not interesting!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er