Ordering from Germany

sophidog
sophidog Posts: 180
edited March 2015 in Road buying advice
occasionally see references to folks buying parts from Germany. Anyone recommend particular suppliers pls? Am ordering a bike from Rose and fancy a new helmet, Kask Mojito, to go with it. Have found the size/colour here http://www.bikeinn.com/bike/kask-mojito ... tAodLykA9w and wonder if anyone has experience of this trader, or indeed any others. The helmet is over 20 quid cheaper than Wiggle, a pretty reasonable saving to me.
TIA
Road: Rose CDX-3000 Cannondale CAADX 105 2011
Turbo: Fuji Nevada Mountain Bike(Y2K)

Comments

• Send the link to wiggle price match. I got them to match something from bike discount in Germany a few months back. Never ordered from bike inn but bike discount and Edelrad I have ordered from a few times and always had great service.
  • jibberjim
    jibberjim Posts: 2,810
    Bikeinn are not German, they're Spanish. They'll be fine though, very reputable company, the only difference is the returns are more expensive than a click and collect with wiggle, as in you actually have to pay for the shipping cost back if you just don't want it.
    Jibbering Sports Stuff: http://jibbering.com/sports/
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,807
    Sorry but Bikeinn and all the other sub 'inn' they do are a complete joke. Several threads on them in here.

Stick to the likes of Rose, Bike Discount etc as their service is superb.
  • daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,888
    Sorry but Bikeinn and all the other sub 'inn' they do are a complete joke. Several threads on them in here.

Stick to the likes of Rose, Bike Discount etc as their service is superb.
    No personal experience of bikeinn, but general reviews put me off as you have mentioned.

Bike-discount are superb, I have even sent two items back to Germany for a full refund and it was FREE!
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18