Beat Piña to it Friday Thread

city_boy
city_boy Posts: 1,616
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
Following yesterday's criticism from Piña and subsequent checking the spelling of the word 'criticism', I thought I'd better start the daily thread.

Off to Mcr city centre for a big design meeting, maybe endulge in a nice lunch on exes and home early to complete 2 months worth of said expenses.

Wife's out tonight so I'm babysitting, although according to her you don't baby sit your own kids....it's called 'parenting' apparently :roll:
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Beating Pina is like beating a small baby with no arms or legs

Totally still baby sitting, Parenting is a joint job. I suggest you find a baby sitter I am sure certain members here have a list of requirements for their own baby sitters you could use.

One more day of work then Florence and some sunshine I hope, and if not it still isn't home or work.

Where too for lunch City boy?

Stevo you like how we helped City last night, playing 120 minutes like shit to then lose, cos well you know saving your legs is important
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    edited February 2015
    City Boy wrote:
    Following yesterday's criticism from Piña and subsequent checking the spelling of the word 'criticism', I thought I'd better start the daily thread.

maybe endulge in a nice lunch on exes

Is that manc for indulge? :wink:

Sorting stuff after being out of the office for two days. Looking forward to the weekend and getting some miles in my legs. One ride with strop teen daughter with the challenge of her not moaning while we are still in sight of home.....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Slowmart wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

Sorting stuff after being out of the office for two days. Looking forward to the weekend and getting some mile in my legs. One ride with strop teen daughter with the challenge of her not moaning while we are still in sight of home.....

:oops:

Clearly I should have extended my spell checking beyond 'criticism' to avoid further...erm...criticism!
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Sun is shining, dog has been walked, much coffee drunk, builders working away on the crib without (so far) breaking anything or killing each other, gear cable finally turned up, coffee on the go, Red shifter in hand to fit new cable.

All very good here. Now watch some bugger ruin it for me ............
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Slowmart wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

Sorting stuff after being out of the office for two days. Looking forward to the weekend and getting some miles in my legs. One ride with strop teen daughter with the challenge of her not moaning while we are still in sight of home.....

I'd go on Saturday if I was you, looks like being windy as b*ggery on Sunday
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:
    City Boy wrote:

I'd go on Saturday if I was you, looks like being windy as b*ggery on Sunday

The daughter ride is booked for tomorrow as she happily informs me she wants a 'hot body" for the family holidays. :shock: Nearly 15 and I'm thinking beam me up scotty as life was much easier when she was a toddler and boys were an annoyance....
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    No update from tweedle dee and tweedke dum attempting to fly in Wales.

Maybe matth took Stevo to the pub last night and Stevo's in A&E for reasons other than DH biking.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • chris_bass
    No update from tweedle dee and tweedke dum attempting to fly in Wales.

Maybe matth took Stevo to the pub last night and Stevo's in A&E for reasons other than DH biking.

Laters.

you have to take the time difference in to account, Wales is further West so the sun rises later over there
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Do they have t'internet in Wales?
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Afternoon all. Slowly recovering from whatever the hell kind of bug it was that got me after the weekend. Managed to go to the cafe for lunch and eat most of it, there are rumblings afoot now however. I avoided the full fry up and went for chish and fips though. Health food to aid my recovery. MattH may need more than just food to aid his recovery after today.
    Better dash...
  • chris_bass
    team47b wrote:
    Do they have t'internet in Wales?

Actually, at my parents house the mobile data speeds I get from my phone (which are pretty poor at the best of times) are much quicker than their broadband, so maybe not entirely!