Experience with Total Cycling?

intheknowcycling.com
edited February 2015 in Road buying advice
Does anyone have any experience - good, bad or mixed - with the online store Total Cycling that you would care to comment on? Thanks

Comments

• Why?

They are an established business based in Northern Ireland... they've been around for ages
    left the forum March 2023
  • So are we saying the OP isn't actually ITK?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • kim10
    kim10 Posts: 186
    Does anyone have any experience - good, bad or mixed - with the online store Total Cycling that you would care to comment on? Thanks

Well you have a link to them on your own website so perhaps you could utilize this and order from them?!?
  • Follow-up to my original post: I have used and refer other enthusiasts to Total Cycling and to other online stores. I'm asking forum readers for feedback on their recent experience with Total Cycling as I'm not finding it elsewhere and many on this forum have experiences I learn from.

If you would like to share your experience - good, bad or so-so - on this forum or with me privately (steve@intheknowcycling.com), I'd welcome it. Thanks.

Steve
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    This section is Road Buying Advice where people look for advice on what to buy or what they are thinking of buying, asking for other people to help contribute information you can use on your own website isn't really on is it? Don't be a pest.
  • Couple of orders in the last six months. They were grand, although like CRC, being on the same land mass made no difference at all in terms of delivery time vs. Britain based shops. Orders all correct and well packed.