Tuesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
Working from home or calling in sick, ankle definitely can't take the drive in today, absolute agony

On the other hand off to Florence at thr weekend from city airport. Not sure how the ankle will like that but I want some sunshine and something to do

Have a good day everyone
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• Tuesday is my new least favourite day I think. Long workshop meeting with a client which gave me a headache, followed by nothing very interesting. Back hurts a bit for no obvious reason, neck is the usual cr@p and most of the rest of me has decided to feel sh!t in sympathy I think.

Offset by lovely dinner, wine, a slow walk along the beachfront in evening fresh air, and some industrial strength painkillers now before I go to bed.

'Night all.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Tuesday is my new least favourite day I think. Long workshop meeting with a client which gave me a headache, followed by nothing very interesting. Back hurts a bit for no obvious reason, neck is the usual cr@p and most of the rest of me has decided to feel sh!t in sympathy I think.

You sound like a work colleague from hell :lol:
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    No he sounds like he's getting on in years and his body is falling to bits.

Imagine how this southern hemisphere bloke would take to proper weather.... :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Flâneur
    Stevo, random question but you use City airport, best way to get there for about 6am (7am flight) on a Saturday morning. I'll either be in Balham or towards SW3 given who I am with on Friday night. Taxi it or just grab a a hotel out by the city
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    I have survived the day from hell.

Now feet up to watch Barca thrash city hopefully.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Stevo, random question but you use City airport, best way to get there for about 6am (7am flight) on a Saturday morning. I'll either be in Balham or towards SW3 given who I am with on Friday night. Taxi it or just grab a a hotel out by the city
    If you want the extra time in bed, go for a hotel near the airport but it's a bit grim round there so best get there late-ish. Or else a taxi from SW12 or SW3 will be pretty quick that time of the morning - I can get to City from Bromley in about 35 mins at that time. Definitely not the tube BTW, they only start around 5.30am so too late to get you there for 6.00

Evenin All, another heavy day in the office but only one and a half days left in work before the trip over to Welshland on Thursday. Cycling in and out has done me in a bit but I am at least feeling quite relaxed considering I've been on the go since 6am.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

You sound like a work colleague from hell :lol:

What?? I am loved by one and all here*
    Slowmart wrote:
    No he sounds like he's getting on in years and his body is falling to bits.

Imagine how this southern hemisphere bloke would take to proper weather.... :wink:

That's closer, dammit. We have proper weather here, you know, the kind where the heating works, and the thermostats are correctly set for human habitation. If The Lord had intended us to live in the kind of conditions we refer to as "the fridge" we'd have been born looking like Chewbacca, or Stevo at least.

(* - Some of that statement may not be entirely true)
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Flâneur
    Cheers Stevo, prob just go the airport travelodge, £40 grab a taxi there when I'm done eating/drinking where ever I end up, hopefully with bags

I am sure wheelspinner is lovely even after his cup of coffee

I quite enjoyed that match, wonder what cityboy is saying
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!