And So It Begins Again: Monday

Wheelspinner
Wheelspinner Posts: 6,571
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
After a weekend mainly spent helping a mate buy a new bike, or at least stopping him from buying a cr@p one, it's time to get back to the main game of avoiding work while looking busy. Fortunately, I am a Grand Master at this, even if it does bore me senseless.

Today was a 4 hour workshop with clients which at least involved free (and decent) coffee, plus cake. Possibly downhill from there, but an early mark is in order to attend the next installment of Bend It Like Bikram yoga class. Will it all end in tears?
Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Here is to a better week for everyone.

Still at home, road works / road shut on the chester road so motorway traffic for me :(

Joining the gym later for swimming and weights to keep myself busy.

Here goes nothing. I should really start yoga/Pilates
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Gimme a shout when it all kicks off and I'll get up :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    It's about to kick off here! Off to the tip, then hair cut, then bike ride.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,367
    No kicking off here. Quite a pleasant wobble in to work in the sunshine started the day in such a way that it can only go downhill. Having to catch up on all the emails from Friday has firmly secured the rapid descent into dealing with phucktards, I mean customers.
    I will have to cheer myself up with tea, biscuits and maybe a strong espresso later.
  • Got up this morning and had a quick look at the window sill I glossed yesterday, the bloody cat had sat on it so I've got to re paint it in a few days once its dried off properly.

Bike riding looks decidedly bleak for the next week of so as the weather forcast is for heavy rain and sleet.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Work men rules, especially budgets
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,732
    matthew h wrote:
    Likewise, except its presenting next years plans for us. But on the bright side, minion is now hired (actually it is a minions minion) and the gravity fest is just over 3 days away. With what is forecast to be a lucky break between two Welsh rainstorms om Friday :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Likewise, except its presenting next years plans for us. But on the bright side, minion is now hired (actually it is a minions minion) and the gravity fest is just over 3 days away. With what is forecast to be a lucky break between two Welsh rainstorms om Friday :)

looking forward to it :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,460
    Anyone here going to matth and Stevo's wedding :roll:

Easy Monday today, hell tomorrow. Tuesday's are always worse than Monday's.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Anyone here going to matth and Stevo's wedding :roll:
    What are you doing hanging around on the wedding carriage Pinno?

shrek2,0.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    I'll be filming the proceedings and selling copies to latent crudders.

I decided that the donkey outfit was better than the panto bull outfit 'cos Bally's hair was tickling my 4rse too much.
  • Stevo_666
    I'll be filming the proceedings and selling copies to latent crudders.

I decided that the donkey outfit was better than the panto bull outfit 'cos Bally's hair was tickling my 4rse too much.
    Bally's a slap head like you. It must be something else he's tickling your ar$e with.
  • pinno
    Maybe it was the ghost of Arran :shock:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260

I'm keeping my beady eye on you lot :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:

Uh oh, please don't tell us that you've switched to The Dark Side and you're coming back as a Mod...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Uh oh, please don't tell us that you've switched to The Dark Side and you're coming back as a Mod...

Poacher turned game keeper? Never, more like a silent observer :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Poacher turned game keeper? Never, more like a stalking perv :wink:

FTFY.