E Thirteen TRS Chainguide
Vault pedals
Madison Flux Saddle
Renthal Fatbar Lite bars
XT FD & Shadow Plus RD
Thomson Elite Stem
Nukeproof Sam Hill Grips
DT Swiss E2000 Wheelset.

I will be switching the Hubs out for Pro 2 Evo's but I'm not sure which rims to get
At the moment it's between the DT Swiss E530 (because they'll match) and the E Thirteen LG1+
Vastly different I know.

If anyone has any other suggestions for rims (pref. under £100 each) and under 600 grams then please drop some comments, thanks.

Comments

• ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Very nice, I've always wanted to have a go on one of these, they look like they might be a bit of a chore to pedal anywhere though. How does it ride?
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • ilovedirt wrote:
    Very nice, I've always wanted to have a go on one of these, they look like they might be a bit of a chore to pedal anywhere though. How does it ride?

It's not too bad actually. . . It will get up hills but takes abit of effort, guys are passing me on Enduro's like twice as fast, lol. but it'll get up there. I think this one's about 33lbs. The CC Shock really helps, had an RP23 before it, and couldn't get it dialed how I liked it, plus abit too much pedal bob (even on firm)

Downhill is a different story though :mrgreen:
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Very nice. I always liked the Scratch, really nice ride as a freeride bike.
    How about Hope Tech Enduro rims? Theyre absolutely bombproof and not a bad weight. I have a few DH racers using them recently . I have them on my Mega and tempted to put some on my Scalp.
  • Very nice. I always liked the Scratch, really nice ride as a freeride bike.
    How about Hope Tech Enduro rims? Theyre absolutely bombproof and not a bad weight. I have a few DH racers using them recently . I have them on my Mega and tempted to put some on my Scalp.

Great suggestion, I couldn't find the rims on their own anywhere though, or atleast no 26" . . . Only seen them in wheelkits, and annoyingly wheelkits which didn't have 20mm and 142x12mm thru's (Didn't wanna fork out for conversions on top) . . . . I've ordered the hubs now and went with the Flow Ex instead, should be here by next week :D
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    26 Bikes can get the rims to order. They're a fair bit tougher than Flows and lighter. I found Flows too soft and they dented too easily.
  • 26 Bikes can get the rims to order. They're a fair bit tougher than Flows and lighter. I found Flows too soft and they dented too easily.

Yeah, thought that might be the case, I'm not particularly heavy, around 170lbs, and run quite high pressures, 35 on the front, 37 on the rear. . . So we'll see how they hold up. Should be more than enough for my capabilities. . . Gee Atherton I am not. lol

:)