Donnerstag

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
Off to Germany tonight for a quick meeting tomorrow morning. Completely scuppers my weekend plans and meant no ride or chaingang this morning. Hell of the Ashdown at the weekend so legs may be grateful.

Comments

• gingaman
    gingaman Posts: 576
    Servicing the engine today. Engine is German. Sausages for lunch. Sausages aren't German.
  • Hell of the Ashdown yes and as it is tradition, a good forecast of ground frost for Saturday night into sunday... :evil:
    left the forum March 2023
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Yep. A few tumbles last year. Was funny walking along and watching people insist on riding. Needness to say they all fell off. Are you riding? WHat time are you setting off?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,529
    I'm out tonight. Food and wine on the cards and well deserved it is too :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • coriordan wrote:
    Yep. A few tumbles last year. Was funny walking along and watching people insist on riding. Needness to say they all fell off. Are you riding? WHat time are you setting off?

No... I got stang a few years back when I signed up and it turned out to be a siberian morning... I bailed out, losing my money... happy I did, as it was carnage back then... with the organisers doing very little to make the ride safe. There was a long thread about it...
    left the forum March 2023
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,358
    gingaman wrote:
    Servicing the engine today. Engine is German. Sausages for lunch. Sausages aren't German.

Bratwurst? You like sausages then?

Due to baler malfunction (soon to be sorted soon) there is one massive pile of cans to sort. Volunteers can expect lots of tea and Hobnobs. Everyone welcome. Mathew Falle - send me up some soft squaddies please - i'll sort them out.

laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!