No pancake tuesday thread and it's 1.30pm?

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 8,028
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
Whats going on???

Anywhoos, after fixing the oven when I get in and a nice paprika chicken main course I shall set about wilding the pancake pan.

The boy likes sugar and lemon juice, MrsHD likes ice cream and I'm fine with some jam.

What's in yours?
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    Nutella's good or lemon and sugar for me. The Mrs makes lovely fluffy apple pancakes sprinkled with icing sugar, yum :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Hmmmm, cooked apple and cinnamon has just sprung to mind...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Lemon and sugar for me, I am top tosser in our house.
  • Chia seeds and maple syrup!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    just had one with coronation chicken and 2 with lemon and sugar. The kids had the same for a cheap £8 - Got to support the local Macmillan pancake day (as my mother is the chairwomen)
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    If you ask me, you're all talking crepe!

I'll get me coat :oops:
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Don't like pancakes and I'm late leaving work so am going to miss the first 15 minutes of the PSG - Chelsea game. Think I need a drink when I get in...although on the bright side I've almost bagged myself a new minion to join the team.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    seanoconn wrote:
    Nutella's good or lemon and sugar for me. The Mrs makes lovely fluffy apple pancakes sprinkled with icing sugar, yum :D

After Mr Nutella's death on Sunday I intend to eat my own body weight of the stuff out of tribute.

On another note, chicken, king prawn risotto for dinner followed by Mr Bojangles' chocolates - utterly wonderful and soooooooo recommended.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    one of my team came in late today, she brought pancakes and a coffee. either she felt bad or she knows how to get out of being late.

Sugar and lemon though for me, but I prefer american pancakes and maple syrup cos I am fatty
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Poached pears, ricotta, honey, cinnammmmmmmon.... :)
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Don't like pancakes[1] and I'm late leaving work so am going to miss the first 15 minutes of the PSG - Chelsea game. Think I need a drink when I get in...although on the bright side I've almost bagged myself a new minion to join the team[2].

1. Miserable basket
    2. You mean a minion to do all your donkey work so you can have an 'Arran day' every day.

No pancakes for me - totally forgot. Ended up armed with a digital multi meter going through the myriad of wires in the box of tricks that controls the baler till 9.45pm. Looks like it's an Omron s82k-01524 that's the culprit. Anyone care to supply me one for peanuts? Ta.
    Pancakes tomorrow. Lemon, sugar/honey/Golden syrup.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Had pancakes for breakfast, well I say pancakes, I can't eat flour or sugar, but I used the rest of the ingredients, nice omelette :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Don't like pancakes[1] and I'm late leaving work so am going to miss the first 15 minutes of the PSG - Chelsea game. Think I need a drink when I get in...although on the bright side I've almost bagged myself a new minion to join the team[2].

1. Miserable basket
    2. You mean a minion to do all your donkey work so you can have an 'Arran day' every day.

No pancakes for me - totally forgot. Ended up armed with a digital multi meter going through the myriad of wires in the box of tricks that controls the baler till 9.45pm. Looks like it's an Omron s82k-01524 that's the culprit.[3] Anyone care to supply me one for peanuts? Ta.

Laters.
    3. Anorak.

Re: 2, I have 8 minions already but one of them is retiring so I am hiring a younger, more attractive one - hopefully.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

1. Miserable basket

No pancakes for me - totally forgot. Ended up armed with a digital multi meter going through the myriad of wires in the box of tricks that controls the baler till 9.45pm. Looks like it's an Omron s82k-01524 that's the culprit.[3] Anyone care to supply me one for peanuts? Ta.

Laters.
    3. Anorak.

Re: 2, I have 8 minions already but one of them is retiring so I am hiring a younger, more attractive one - hopefully.

Called Dennis?
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Called Dennis?
    Don't think so, as 'Dennis' has long hair and jugs.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

1. Miserable basket

Laters.
    3. Anorak.

Re: 2, I have 8 minions already but one of them is retiring[4] so I am hiring a younger, more attractive one - hopefully.

4. Retiring early 'cos of work related stress.

I have never come across an Omron S82k and after this, don't wan't to ever again. I was hoping some generous soul would donate one to benefit the most worthy peasants of the tin can gulag.
  • gingaman
    gingaman Posts: 576
    Looks like it's an Omron s82k-01524
    Sorry Pina, I've only got an Omron CS1W-BAT01
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Don't like pancakes and I'm late leaving work so am going to miss the first 15 minutes of the PSG - Chelsea game. Think I need a drink when I get in...although on the bright side I've almost bagged myself a new minion to join the team.
    I might be available if the salary is ok? I look good in heels if it helps :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    seanoconn wrote:
    I look good in heels if it helps :D

subjective
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    gingaman wrote:
    Looks like it's an Omron s82k-01524
    Sorry Pina, I've only got an Omron CS1W-BAT01

Cheers anyway. Found a few on e-bay and there are new one's available for a reasonable cost. If your CS1W put out a a constant 24v... but 3.6 is a little low.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    While we do have an equal opportunities policy, a Womble in drag might be just a step too far. And I'm guessing you know sweet FA about corporate treasury :wink:
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    While we do have an equal opportunities policy, a Womble in drag might be just a step too far. And I'm guessing you know sweet FA about corporate treasury :wink:

Our last treasury chap knew lots of relevant aspects of the role bar time keeping

So if your final candidate is from high Wycombe - email me to check its not the same chap
  • matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Our last treasury chap knew lots of relevant aspects of the role bar time keeping

So if your final candidate is from high Wycombe - email me to check its not the same chap

Did you read the previous posts? The ones where Stevo alleges the prime candidate is apparently mamarically blessed?
    :)
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:

Unlikely unless he's had an express sex change op :)

I now have two female candidates for final interviews next week. Roll on the battle of the norks :D
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Unlikely unless he's had an express sex change op :)

I now have two female candidates for final interviews next week. Roll on the battle of the norks :D

He was a bit of a tit? ;)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    We definitely need pictures of this. To help with your decision making obviously.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Skype the interviews - just say we are shareholders of the company and all need to have an input on employees an their norks.

Then again, best not to mention the norks bit to them.

Then we'll set up a secret thread on here do discuss same said norkage - if we do it in commenters general and head it up "routes into Canary Wharf" then no one else will look at because it will, on the surface, be as dull as everything else in there and so we can go under the moderator radar, so to speak.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Skype the interviews - just say we are shareholders of the company and all need to have an input on employees an their norks.

Then again, best not to mention the norks bit to them.

Then we'll set up a secret thread on here do discuss same said norkage - if we do it in commenters general and head it up "routes into Canary Wharf" then no one else will look at because it will, on the surface, be as dull as everything else in there and so we can go under the moderator radar, so to speak.
    Good plan, but two slight flaws. The interview will send you all to sleep (the norks may actually help that by putting you into a hypnotic trance), plus I would blow my cover :)