How would you fuel yourself for 100 miles on £2.00 a day?

13»

Comments

• marcusjb wrote:
    (real audaxers use tyre levers for spoons)

Wouldn't it make better sense to use spoons as tyre levers...??
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • marcusjb
    marcusjb Posts: 2,412
    marcusjb wrote:
    (real audaxers use tyre levers for spoons)

Wouldn't it make better sense to use spoons as tyre levers...??

(real audaxers aren't that clever)
  • marcusjb wrote:

(real audaxers aren't that clever)

PMSL :D

I enjoyed the Adventure Show coverage. I really must get over to the West Coast
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • ForumNewbie
    ForumNewbie Posts: 1,664
    rodgers73 wrote:
    This may sound like a bit of a daft idea but I'm working on a plan for a ride that involves riding around 1200 miles on a very strictly limited budget (that's the challenge). I'm not 100% sure yet but the remaining funds to cover my food will most likely be around £2.00 a day.
    If the remaining funds are to cover the food, just wondering what the rest of the budget is for if you are wild camping?
  • jibberjim
    jibberjim Posts: 2,810
    rodgers73 wrote:
    This may sound like a bit of a daft idea but I'm working on a plan for a ride that involves riding around 1200 miles on a very strictly limited budget (that's the challenge). I'm not 100% sure yet but the remaining funds to cover my food will most likely be around £2.00 a day.
    If the remaining funds are to cover the food, just wondering what the rest of the budget is for if you are wild camping?

£14 Food
    £800 Assos Kit
    £5,186 Pinarello
    Jibbering Sports Stuff: http://jibbering.com/sports/
  • jibberjim wrote:
    rodgers73 wrote:

£14 Food
    £800 Assos Kit
    £5,186 Pinarello

Petrol for support car?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Here´s another vote for a 17th century European peasant diet, including some roadside foraging or scrumping (let´s not call it fruit larceny). With regard to rolled oats, a half-kilogramme bag costs all of 35-39 euro cents (29p) at Aldi and Lidl in Germany.