displaying hrm data on garmin edge 800

ben-----
ben----- Posts: 573
edited February 2015 in Commuting chat
On some photos of the Garmin Edge 500 I've seen a, I think, graph of HRM data -- a line graph showing the ups and downs over time. Is there a way to display that on the Edge 800? Just got one and can't see how and can't be bothered to look in the manual. (I've got the HRM displaying current rate in real time without any problems.) Thanks.

Comments

• ben-----
    Or, what I really want to know is, does it record heart rate data on a continuous basis (every x seconds or upon each change or something), and make that data available, either on screen or/and to download off the device?, rather than just maintaining an average and max BPM?
  • The Edge 800 will show and record current HR continuously
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • JackPozzi
    JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
    Definitely records the data (assuming you're wearing a monitor) to view after downloading. There is an option for HR graph on the device as well, can't say I've ever used it so no idea what it shows.
  • ben-----
    Phew. OK, I'm sure I'll be able to find it knowing it exists. Great, thanks for the confirmation.