Thursday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
I've been made to listen to soundtracks form various musicals by one of the girls in my team. Do not ever bet when it seems a sure thing, it is rigged
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Very cryptic?

Got lots to do this afternoon, but I have a night out tonight so things are starting to look up.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,328
    Night in tonight, I need it to recover from 2 nights out on the trot. For some reason I keep singing a particular Johnny Cash track, definitely better than musicals though.
    Need to eat something now.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    I think going out is a great idea, just might do that later

First is survive work and cycle home
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    sa0u823e wrote:
    I've been made to listen to soundtracks form various musicals by one of the girls in my team. Do not ever bet when it seems a sure thing, it is rigged

Usually this means that they want to copulate with you.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll:
  • FishFish
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Night in tonight, I need it to recover from 2 nights out on the trot. For some reason I keep singing a particular Johnny Cash track, definitely better than musicals though.
    Need to eat something now.

Usually this means you are going to a Supermax facility for the rest of your life.

• FishFish
    matthew h wrote:

Usually this means that you are going to get sodomised and murdered by someone who subsequently gets life in San Quentin.

• After coasting through the morning with mild regret of the final large glass of red I'm looking forward to driving home and making fish pie for dinner.

I may also contemplate bicycle riding along a road in the dark, with super bright cheap chinese flashy things attached to the front of my handlebars and a distinct lack of hi viz clothing.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Chuff all to do at work today, so trying to sort out a few loose ends. Boss has taken the yes girl to an exhibition, so lots of internet window shopping to relieve the boredom whilst he is not here.

Sons parent/teacher evening later, so lots of "Caleb is a bright individual, but he does tend to drift off in class and he never stops drumming on the desk". Hmmm, no idea where he gets it from....

Dum de dum.

Might slip to the pub after.
  • sa0u823e wrote:

Never mind Fishy above, he's wrong. This almost certainly means they believe you are gay, and they are trying to encourage you to admit it, (if you haven't already). You may not even realise that you are, but there is apparently evidence to suggest this is the case, ergo the musicals.

Thursday is now a fading memory, which is a good thing. It started off ordinary, and went downhill from there. According to my calendar I had a meeting with some people, but it's a complete blank. :D
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    FishFish wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Usually this means that you are going to get sodomised and murdered by someone who subsequently gets life in San Quentin.

Thankfully it didn't happen today
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Sometimes I reckon being gay would be loads easier. Grass is always greener eh. It got changed for classical music after 6 songs. I couldn't cope and pulled rank.

Quick 30 mile spin then had some good salmon and new potatoes from marks n spencers for supper. Win all around. Can we skip Friday mine looks like hell. Off to bed to read case files in preparation for hell.

And apart from the issue of playing at work, one would be ok the other, well I'd rather choose Pina
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • FishFish
    sa0u823e wrote:
    Sometimes I reckon being gay would be loads easier. Grass is always greener eh. It got changed for classical music after 6 songs. I couldn't cope and pulled rank.

Quick 30 mile spin then had some good salmon and new potatoes from marks n spencers for supper. Win all around. Can we skip Friday mine looks like hell. Off to bed to read case files in preparation for hell.

And apart from the issue of playing at work, one would be ok the other, well I'd rather choose Pina

I see what you mean.