Fark You, Monday...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited February 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Losers!

I really CBA today. I think a day off will be needed soon. It's not helped by having retard minion in today, so I have to work extra hard.

I don't really watch rugby as we never played it at school, but I watched the England game and the Scottish one too and loved it. Wish we'd played in school, I might have had an idea about what's going on. I read the 'laws' on Saturday, so it makes a bit more sense.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    TKM as i said to a soccerball fan friend, no one really fully understands the game, but what a good game it was. proper battle. wasnt around to watch any of the other games this weekend.

Monday is here a little too soon for my liking. Got out on the bikes with the kids, then with my mates and then got over the skatepark last night with kids, dogs and lots of spotty (but well mannered) oiks.

Today will mainly be resisting the urge to update the yeti winter hack forks, they go up and down fine but compared to the pikes on the tranny, they fill second rate and noisy.

Anyhow its safe to talk to me as i have had 2 coffee's so toodaloo.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    I think I have a double dose of CBA today. CBA to write any more.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies,

Back to the office after a weekend away.

No gym in the morning though....couldn't get up @ 5:30!!

Have a nice day.

Chris
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    I have a surprising amount of energy this morning. No doubt I will crash later. Until then, Cheery bye :)
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Interviewing some interim accountants today, so far they aren't easy enough on the eye

Good swim this morning and other than that today is fail
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    TKM as i said to a soccerball fan friend, no one really fully understands the game, but what a good game it was. proper battle. wasnt around to watch any of the other games this weekend.
    That makes sense as a lad I was watching with plays rugby, and he was unsure on some of the decisions (as to what happened, rather than in agreement). The 2 I saw (Scotland and England) were great games, though I can't really comment further than that. I really got into them and plan on watching as many as possible. I believe Ireland's game was good too.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gid moaning. CBA in full effect here too, although I having to BA as there is tons to do. Most unfair.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    Gid moaning. CBA in full effect here too, although I having to BA as there is tons to do. Most unfair.
    +1

Will leave the office soon...at least I have the prospect of beers on Thursday to keep me going.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]