Sunday, the day of rest

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
Well I went and rode my bike, I know it is not seen as the done thing in these parts.

Was foggy and chill when we set off then turned into a bluebird day.

16473914545_7032e1e312_o.jpgEn velo by sa0u823e, on Flickr
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• sirmol
    sirmol Posts: 287
    nice bike!
  • Wear do you put the batteries?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • I went back to cross-country this winter, something I've not done in a few years. Entered a race today only to discover it's changed a little since I last ran it, in years previous it was a bit muddy in places, a few stretches of deep puddles maybe, but today I found myself waist deep in mud and water on a couple of occasions. Was not expecting that! Still enjoyed it though. Back to two wheels in a couple of weeks.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    ... but today I found myself waist deep in mud and water on a couple of occasions. Was not expecting that!
    Legs not that long then? ;-)
    Afternoon all. Lovely day out, went to watch the boy play rugby. Had a good first half but it all went pear shaped in the second. Saw lots of people on shiny expensive bikes wearing Rapha. They clearly hadn't been riding much in the rain. Or at least they spend more time cleaning than riding.
    Just had the old man over for a bit of scoff as my mum is away. Might go to the pub later.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Drove back from The Boro back to Bromley this afternoon, took less than 5 hours so not a bad run. Had the footy on the radio for a fair bit of the way to make it less tedious. More trips North in the near future..

Now getting ready for 5 days of work meh.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Today I have mowstly been walking and walking is shyte. However, I did bump into a fixie rider who was telling me about witnessing a cyclist eat tarmac after getting the tram lines all wrong.
    We're all going to the zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, zoo tomorrow, we're all going to the zoo tomorrow...

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Good day of watching the kids play rugby, decent 3 hrs on the bike and the pub :)
  • Sunday was literally that. Sun. 33 deg C. No wind, no clouds... After an indecisive couple of hours to start the morning (tea, or coffee?) I spent much of the day fishing leaves out of the swimming pool, by hand, one at a time. :D

There was a brief diversion with some bike fettling after lunch followed by a recovery snooze, then managed to fall in the pool again a few more times. Oops.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS