It's way too early Saturday Thread

AlexMac1973
AlexMac1973 Posts: 406
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
Been up for a while now, the young one decided he didn't want to go back to sleep at 4:30am and wanted to watch Monster Trucks. There's no way any riding is getting done in the weather, looks like it's another day making pasties and playing my sons video games. :lol:
Scott S40 Speedster
Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    shoot sleep too, but not 4.30 bad.

Good night last night as some friends ended up coming back from the pub - good, food, wine and music :)

Today is swimming lessons, then all going to the health club later for more swimming. Could do with doing something extra as too many meetings = too many biscuit's this week
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Off for coffee and a gentle spin. Tomorrow is horseshoe pass effort.

Good night last night, good food, great company, not suffering a tad, missed the rugby which sucks but it's on the sky box for now/later

Have a good day everyome
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Manc33
    Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    making pasties

"Location: Sunny Cornwall"

:lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Got up just before 10, made tea then went back to bed to drink it. Having a slow day today, might have a fettle of the velocipede later.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    Was up early and have got 275 miles under my belt - in the car. Now up in Redka dealing with infirm parents, social services and powers or attorney :( Will cheer myself up with fish n chips and booze tonight.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • norvernrob
    norvernrob Posts: 1,448
    Had to work as usual, one Saturday off in 6 is rubbish for family life.
  • Stevo_666
    Now down the chippy. The chicken parmos look very tempting :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not in the Kebab shop with 8 pints of NB in yer belly!?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not in the Kebab shop with 8 pints of NB in yer belly!?
    Nope, but they do kebabs as well. Had to make do with whatever booze was in the fridge. So a can of Strongbow and some Aldi plonk.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 13,197
    Large Parmo, chips and salad (!), 2600 cals and 150g sat fat. Yum.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon wrote:
    Large Parmo, chips and salad (!), 2600 cals and 150g sat fat. Yum.
    Looked very tempting but went for the fish and chips with mushies and scraps as it was the healthy option.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    North east? better stuff than you get in London for a fraction of the price. mushie peas are grim tho
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    sa0u823e wrote:
    North east? better stuff than you get in London for a fraction of the price. mushie peas are grim tho
    Was in Redka, but now back in the subtropical South East. Yep, agree - apart from the not liking mushies bit. Fish 'n' chips supper for 3 - £12 and we were stuffed. The parmos were a bit dearer but presumably have enough calories to last you a full day without eating again.