Humanitarian aid

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,089
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
Unfortunately, one of our brethren has been evicted. Arran77 is now homeless and destitute and we're looking for some kind soul to give him and his 17 kids a roof over his head for a short while. A garden shed would do nicely.

Some words of support for the chirpy dwarf wouldn't go amiss either.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    He's not been chirping much lately has he? Must be quite time consuming selling 'The Big Issue'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 26,969
    Arran holidaying at home again?

Should have just said he was away skiing for a week. :wink:
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    He's not been chirping much lately has he? Must be quite time consuming selling 'The Big Issue'.

can't imagine him putting too much effort into it
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Perhaps someone has a spare burrow he can use.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    7DC602A7-2CAA-467C-A264-21CB28CFCC2F_zpssz5x465o.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Ive got a luxurious Log Cabin in the garden, normally use it for guests at party time but its available ;)
    Living MY dream.
  • VTech wrote:
    Ive got a luxurious Log Cabin in the garden, normally use it for guests at party time but its available ;)

I believe the rest of us call that a "kennel". :)
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    VTech wrote:

I believe the rest of us call that a "Shed". :)

FTFY :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • VTech
    team47b wrote:
    VTech wrote:

I believe the rest of us call that a "Shed". :)

FTFY :D

Funny thing is, everyone calls it the Shed, its a pet hate of mine as its 100% a cabin :mrgreen:
    Living MY dream.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Spotted

Homeless_man_in_Anchorage.jpg

Although life on the street must have dimmed the intellect as no consideration is being offered.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Stevo_666
    The Big Issue Seller knows we're concerned about him :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Arran, we know you're lurking 'cos you were logged on here yesterday :wink: If you don't come back soon we're sending Pinno out as a search party.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Arran, we know you're lurking 'cos you were logged on here yesterday :wink: If you don't come back soon we're sending Pinno out as a search party.

The man for that job is the one and only T47b.

Arran said he'd logged on but it was the 'same old faces'. Does that mean he's thinks we're boring?
  • Stevo_666
    But he doesn't know what we look like. Apart from the fact that you're a slap head :P
  • team47b
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I know exactly where he is and the range and the wind speed and direction, this is the only time I'm gonna volunteer to take Arran out :shock: :D
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    VTech wrote:

I built one a couple of years ago. Mrs Goo wanted it to be a studio/office/garden lounge(whatever), but definitely not to be used for keeping bikes in. Currently has 4 bikes in it. Only furniture is a couple of deck chairs. I call it 'The Folly'. Arran is quite welcome to rent it out.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I know exactly where he is and the range and the wind speed and direction, this is the only time I'm gonna volunteer to take Arran out :shock: :D

Are you going to use your bent banger?
  • VTech
    Mr Goo wrote:
    VTech wrote:

I built one a couple of years ago. Mrs Goo wanted it to be a studio/office/garden lounge(whatever), but definitely not to be used for keeping bikes in. Currently has 4 bikes in it. Only furniture is a couple of deck chairs. I call it 'The Folly'. Arran is quite welcome to rent it out.

:mrgreen: I am the same and the wife goes mad. She has however moved all of my junk from the cabin to my garage. I need a clear out.
    Living MY dream.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    I've got a summer house in the garden, but Arran can have the greenhouse. Maybe he is actually working? Let's not be silly on second thoughts.

T47b make sure he gets theses flowers n card tomorrow now if you are taking him out, don't want it to start on a bad note
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    I know T47 hasn't succeeded.

Arran, stop lurking and get posting you gimboid :wink:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Arran who?

He's the transsexual who claimed to be gt's mum
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I wouldn't be too sure, T47b is a pro, he might have extracted arran's login details before bumping him off to cover his tracks. If arran starts posting about the weather, cats or vegetables, we'll know the hit was a success.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I wouldn't be too sure, T47b is a pro, he might have extracted arran's login details before bumping him off to cover his tracks. If arran starts posting about the weather, cats or vegetables, we'll know the hit was a success.
    Given what a crack shot he is, I do hope you're not implying the T47's posts are boring :)
  • pinno
    Is it time to write Arran's epitaph?

Arran (who?) 77-15

Gone quick, forgotten quicker.
  • team47b
    I haven't missed him :D
  • Stevo_666
    team47b wrote:
    I haven't missed him :D
    For some reason I now have a mental image of you as Edward Fox in 'Day of the Jackal'.
  • team47b
    Well I have done jackal today :D
  • pinno
    Hello T47. Have you received the parcel yet?
  • team47b
    Hello T47. Have you received the parcel yet?

The new metal pieces arrived, if only they fitted the pieces in the last parcel! They are going back to Germany today and I wait for another parcel! You wouldn't think that A high powered accurate device for use by the A77 asset would cause so much hassle.

If only I had a book to read whilst I waited for a parcel :wink: