D2D cycle clothing

johngti
johngti Posts: 2,508
edited June 2016 in Road buying advice
Has anyone tried their stuff? Bib shorts look like a great deal at £29.99...but only if they're good!

Comments

• daniel_b
    daniel_b Posts: 11,875
    Could have sworn someone posted a few months back about their clothing, and I think it was generally positive, but a search for D2D returns nothing :?
    Felt F70 05 (Turbo)
    Marin Palisades Trail 91 and 06
    Scott CR1 SL 12
    Cannondale Synapse Adventure 15 & 16 Di2
    Scott Foil 18
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    I did see someone on twitter waxing lyrical about their D2D kit too.
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    I have one of their jerseys, it is a vgood fit and well made just as good as some of the more expensive ones I have. I will definitely consider them in the future.

I did try the bib shorts and the quality seemed good, unfortunately the sizing didn't suit me so I returned them.
    I found them nice to deal with and the refund was completed really quickly.
  • johngti
    Daniel B wrote:
    Could have sworn someone posted a few months back about their clothing, and I think it was generally positive, but a search for D2D returns nothing :?

I had a similar memory but also failed in a search...
  • johngti
    diamonddog wrote:
    I have one of their jerseys, it is a vgood fit and well made just as good as some of the more expensive ones I have. I will definitely consider them in the future.

I did try the bib shorts and the quality seemed good, unfortunately the sizing didn't suit me so I returned them.
    I found them nice to deal with and the refund was completed really quickly.

I guess the main questions would be shiny or matt lycra and how was the pad? Or at least how did it seem if you didn't wear them in anger as it were!
  • handful
    handful Posts: 920
    johngti wrote:
    Daniel B wrote:

I had a similar memory but also failed in a search...

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40042&t=12980652 :)
    Vaaru Titanium Sram Red eTap
    Moda Chord with drop bars and Rival shifters - winter/do it all bike
    Orbea Rise
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    johngti wrote:
    I guess the main questions would be shiny or matt lycra and how was the pad? Or at least how did it seem if you didn't wear them in anger as it were!
    The pad seemed fine compared to other bibs I have and IIRC the lycra was matt (not 100% sure about the shiny/matt lycra).
    If you order some and they are not what you want the process for returning and refund was simple and quick IME.
  • stevie63
    stevie63 Posts: 481
    I find the search function on here to be terrible bringing back hardly any results for terms that you know would be commonly used.
  • I bought some winter bib tights off them after exchanging a few emails on sizing which is accurate to the guide on the website.
    The tights are very good for £40 and I'll happily buy some of the bib shorts when the weather improves.
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,716
    Got a winter jacket... really good for the money