Tuesday

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited February 2015 in The bottom bracket
Cold start to the day, -3 on the drive in. Drive also took an extra 20 minutes which makes me a sad panda.
Enjoy the day gentlemen
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    12c, breakfast in bed, enjoying the day so far, might go out on a bicycle later :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Tuesday almost done, which is good, because today has sucked in a way that few Tuesday's have since the dawn of time. 4am start, flight, taxi, training course all day whic mainly consisted of being mumbled at by a sub-continental gentleman via video link ffs, with sound via speaker phone. So, why did I fly here for this again????

To compensate there will be sgnificant expense account abuse.

Three more days of this cr@p. I may kill something, possibly myself.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,692
    Morning all,
    Increase in staff levels of 150% this morning. Which is generally a good thing, but not expecting some of the unreliable phucktards to show meant I rushed in when I should have been at home looking after the EPO. Still, had fun riding the MTB through a snowy park on the way. The roads were not so nice being a black slushy mess. Might have to go to the cafe to console myself later. I need the extra energy to keep warm, T47 is too tiny to live in this cold. He has to live in a warm climate.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Greetings plebs.

Sore throat and it feels like a 14st weight is on my chest….
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Lying face down on your front?

Got up early for some snowy laps of regents park. It was cold. Bought some new woolly socks for next time as the toes are all missing from my ones.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,604
    It wasn't the cold that was the problem on the ride in this morning, it was the flippin snow getting in my eyes. Can't use glasses as they just steam up. The ride home should be a bit better, then I'll be in a mood to annoy people this evening :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,082
    today has sucked balls

forgot my laptop so had to go back and get it, cutting down swim time :(, lots of work shoot and then nagging family. Been for a run to calm down, now drinking wine
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,089
    Can baler stopped working. Genny blew a 20uf, 450v Capacitor. Skip lorry turned up 3 hours late and caused mayhem - driver whinged too much for my liking and threatened to bugger off if his path wasn't clear. I told him he didn't want me to phone his boss and he suddenly became compliant and a bit more patient.

I think Tuesday's are worse than Mondays - it's official.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!