Parentini Mossa - any owners here?

Hindmost
Hindmost Posts: 57
edited October 2015 in Road buying advice
Hi,

I'm looking to buy one of these jerseys and I won't be able to try one on before I buy because there aren't any shops selling them in the UK. Does anyone on here own one and, if so, can you compare the sizing to that of other kit (Gabba, Rapha Softshell?).

Any info would be appreciated.

Comments

• alex222
    alex222 Posts: 598
    Recently discussed in the thread below
    viewtopic.php?f=40013&t=13013972
  • Ah, my apologies - I completely missed this.
  • Hindmost wrote:
    Hi,

I'm looking to buy one of these jerseys and I won't be able to try one on before I buy because there aren't any shops selling them in the UK. Does anyone on here own one and, if so, can you compare the sizing to that of other kit (Gabba, Rapha Softshell?).

I am 36" chest, and i wear Small Mossa, i could even wear XS, they are true to size i would say not as tight as Castelli, no need to go size up.
    Hope that helps,
  • clincher3 wrote:
    Hindmost wrote:
    Hi,

I am 36" chest, and i wear Small Mossa, i could even wear XS, they are true to size i would say not as tight as Castelli, no need to go size up.
    Hope that helps,

Thanks for this. I've been in touch with the UK distributor and apparently Bespoked will be stocking these, so I can try before I buy.
  • Shameless plug, but the shop I work at stock Parentini and have just put an order in for long and short sleeved mossa jersey/jackets

Its flitchbikes.co.uk and the number is 901371872272
  • Shameless plug, but the shop I work at stock Parentini and have just put an order in for long and short sleeved mossa jersey/jackets

Its flitchbikes.co.uk and the number is 901371872272

Do you stock the Mossa.2? or thier Winter gloves, if they using same fabric will be ineresting to try them out?
  • PTestTeam
    PTestTeam Posts: 395
    Hi,

The Mossa is true to size. However in order for the jacket to work best, you need to make sure it fits skin tight, so in case you're worrying go for a size down.

The Mossa also functions better when you use a polypropolene base layer, Parentini, Assos and Helly Hansen do good ones.

I'm in the middle of writing an article about how to get the right size for a Mossa. It will be published this weekend.