Forum home Road cycling forum Road general

What do you do with your iPhone?

1246

Posts

  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    I do have one problem with Run from the Cure and that is if someone took the oil and died, they aren't here to say the oil "works". If they took the oil and lived, they can then say "I took the oil and it cured me" when they just took some oil and thought that cured them. Now that is a problem, that only a survivor can tell you they survived.

    Even despite that, I still believe there's a big cover up.

    You say its utter censored but don't even say why. Let me guess, because it "just is". OK.

    The relief people report feeling in their dying days from the oil alone is enough to warrant its usage, whether it cures cancer or not.

    I'm also not wasting any more time on this.
  • Manc33 wrote:
    I do have one problem with Run from the Cure and that is if someone took the oil and died, they aren't here to say the oil "works". If they took the oil and lived, they can then say "I took the oil and it cured me" when they just took some oil and thought that cured them. Now that is a problem, that only a survivor can tell you they survived.

    Even despite that, I still believe there's a big cover up.

    You say its utter censored but don't even say why. Let me guess, because it "just is". OK.

    I'm also not wasting any more time on this.

    Well - you've just explained to yourself why these things need to be clinical proven and why REAL treatments take a long time and a lot of money to bring yo the world. Wake up and smell the coffee for god's sake!

    This stuff is like trying explain astrophysics to someone that believes the world is flat and the moon is made of cheese. There's no common ground to even start with. It's a complete and utter waste of time. Even when you can see forking great holes in your own argument you don't choose to believe it. Enough already.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    He does have hundreds of testimonies though. Its true that no one that died after taking the oil can speak about it not working, but thats just cynical if chemo doesn't work most of the time either. I mean its crazy to me to say "Nah that can't work, ever" and ignore it.

    Rick Simpson got started after his cousin died of cancer aged 25. He knew something was wrong right there and started looking into it. Why would he be risking jail time to give people oil for nothing? He seems pretty convinced people need it. He is only like that about it because it cleared up leukemia in 4 days flat and he has seen what the oil can do over and over again.

    If you think its all bloody confusing, it is. :roll: All I know is this oil can treat dozens of things. It curing cancer is just the boldest of all the claims, it does clear up glaucoma and all sorts of other stuff, for certain.

    Look up the epilepsy video where they have the oil and the attack just goes away straight away. Oh but its on YouTube so... must be untrue?

    It might be on YouTube, but the guy talking is a doctor himself...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9qkYLtAhSQ

    Then people try to suggest "Well we have wacky doctors and ones that know what they are doing" and I just give up. Its all perfectly OK to say "you can never question a doctor" (unless you are one) any other time. :roll:

    It seems to be with most people, yes, you can't question a doctor - unless he is claiming things that rub you up the wrong way.

    Same with that astronaut (Edgar Mitchell) that said aliens exist and he has seen them. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2453700 ... onaut.html He just gets lambasted for saying it and no one asks hang on, this guy is risking everything to say this, plus he is a real astronaut. So with that level of ignorance I would say we are screwed, we are just too ignorant.

    Anyone that says anything we don't like (even if they have credentials coming out of their censored ) we are always going to just say oh he went mad.
  • Wonder why he's not been taken seriously...?

    "The 77-year-old, who was a crew member of the Apollo 14 mission, said sources at the space agency had described aliens as resembling "little people who look strange to us".
  • Put it in a sandwich bag ffs!!!

    Close the thread please.
  • Given most cancers are treated with chemo and now more than 50% of those people with cancer now survive, how does it follow that chemo doesn't work? It was superbly effective in shrinking my son's tumour.

    Argh - I can't believe I'm sucked into this bollox. Yes yes, the earth is flat, the moon is made of cheese and the government are really aliens.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Not watched the epilepsy one?

    Obviously not.

    Don't close the thread, I won't be back to add anything else.
  • chris_basschris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Just read this to see how this could make it to 5 pages, I was not expecting conspiracy theories and weird cancer treatments!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • DavidJBDavidJB Posts: 2,019
    e31.jpg
  • Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a thread ricochet off at such an acute tangent!

    Never saw that coming. :shock:
  • chippykchippyk Posts: 529
    Any conspiracy theory that resorts to 'cover up', or 'they don't want you to know' or such censored as media tycoons owning pharm companies is bollocks.

    Roche are a big oncology company with a turnover of about $50bn. J&J, Pfizer and GSK are similar sized. They make the likes of Fox or CNN look like corner shops. There's no conspiracy to 'cover up'.

    Some people have chemo and die, some survive, some have radiotherapy and die, some survive. That doesn't mean either is bad. You might have cancer and rub hemp oil or Beluga whale censored on your chest, you might survive, you might not. Nothing, nothing can be concluded from the heresay you quote. Until I see the results of a Double Blind RCT I'll not believe that hemp oil or the foreskin cheese from the Peruvian Yeti will do anything like cure an epoxy resin let alone an agressive cancer.
  • What's the best sandwich bag to put an Edge 200 in?
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    ChippyK wrote:
    Until I see the results of a Double Blind RCT I'll not believe that hemp oil or the foreskin cheese from the Peruvian Yeti will do anything like cure an epoxy resin let alone an agressive cancer.

    What about the doctors reporting on its effectiveness?

    Do you not believe they are doctors, just because they are on a YouTube video?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlAPAiAvEtA

    Don't take this up with me any more, email the doctor in the video. I am only posting the video.

    Double blind tests... well the doctor says he has seen hemp oil cure skin cancer (and I quote) "again and again" so that's good enough for me. If you're waiting for this to be broadcast from the rooftops on the usual mainstream media outlets, forget it. You're not going to get your precious "double blind" studies. :roll:

    The fact that a doctor (among other doctors) says it cures cancer kinda gives it away a bit.

    You'll catch on one day, or maybe not.
  • iPeteiPete Posts: 6,076
    Is this a joke? It took about a minute of searching to confirm that the 'dr' in question is a real creep.

    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leonard_Coldwell

    Anyway, my rapha winter jacket has big stretchy pockets.
  • chippykchippyk Posts: 529
    Do you not believe they are doctors, just because they are on a YouTube video?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlAPAiAvEtA

    Don't take this up with me any more, email the doctor in the video. I am only posting the video.

    Double blind tests... well the doctor says he has seen hemp oil cure skin cancer (and I quote) "again and again" so that's good enough for me. If you're waiting for this to be broadcast from the rooftops on the usual mainstream media outlets, forget it. You're not going to get your precious "double blind" studies. :roll:

    The fact that a doctor (among other doctors) says it cures cancer kinda gives it away a bit

    You'll catch on one day, or maybe not.[/quote]

    I'm Dr ChippyK in my professional life. I'll take my chances with a RCT reported in a peer reviewed journal over YouTube.
  • team47bteam47b Posts: 6,424
    Off topic I know but just for Simon...

    http://theverybesttop10.com/unusual-sandwich-bags/
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    edited February 2015
    iPete wrote:
    Is this a joke? It took about a minute of searching to confirm that the 'dr' in question is a real creep.

    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leonard_Coldwell

    Anyway, my rapha winter jacket has big stretchy pockets.

    We can't take YouTube seriously but "rationalwiki.org" is OK?

    Never heard of it. Even the real Wikipedia can't be trusted.

    "Leonard Coldwell (a/k/a Bernd Klein a/k/a Bernd Witchner) is a creepy internet quack"

    It might as well say "please believe it". :roll:

    It looks like a childish attempt to throw you off looking into hemp oil.

    What about the kids having their epileptic fits brought under control with hemp oil? Its just not true because you can't imagine it could be? I know that. :roll:
  • iPeteiPete Posts: 6,076
    Look, the guy is a fraud, dig a little deeper but I suspect you'll refute anything you find but I refuse to put anymore energy into this conman.

    Reminds me of this guy..
    dr_nick_12995.gif
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    edited February 2015
    What about the kids having their fits brought under control, their mothers are "in on it" too?

    Any doctor not going along with the lie is bound to be labelled a quack, its not hard, just setup a bogus Wikipedia style website and away you go lying on it.

    Then people can "google it" and instantly find he's a quack, it must be true because this website says so... but then you're using no discernment or integrity and just believing anything as long as it fits with what you thought previously.

    I adapt to new information and ask questions, thats all anyone has to do but I never see it.

    That rational wiki site will still be calling that guy a quack when hemp oil is finally out in the open and curing people. What am I talking about, it already is.
  • iPeteiPete Posts: 6,076
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=con+man

    Do you buy into faith healers too?
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    iPete wrote:
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=con+man

    Do you buy into faith healers too?

    What about the kids having their epileptic fits brought under control?

    Its not all quackery like you want it to be, sorry.
  • verminvermin Posts: 1,739
    @Manc33

    Your world sounds truly awful. Everything I have read in your posts leads me to think that you should spend some time looking at this: http://www.mind.org.uk/information-supp ... NCb9J2sVK0

    This is not a dig at you - this is genuine concern.
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Right, but what about those kids having their epileptic fits brought under control with hemp oil?

    (for the third time)

    You reply really fast with silly pics but when I point out something viable you don't even answer it, which says it all.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

    You're not doing anything I haven't seen people do a thousand times before - fixate only on the speculative stuff I say and ignore any factual stuff.
  • iPeteiPete Posts: 6,076
    Manc33 wrote:
    You reply really fast with silly pics but when I point out something viable you don't even answer it, which says it all.

    Anything beyond posting silly pictures would result in Ugo banning me which is an issue because he does build me lovely wheels.

    For that reason, I'm out. Listen to vermin. But by all means start a specific thread in the cake stop.
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    iPete wrote:
    Anything beyond posting silly pictures would result in Ugo banning me which is an issue because he does build me lovely wheels.

    For that reason, I'm out. Listen to vermin. But by all means start a specific thread in the cake stop.

    You're incapable of any sort of debate then.

    I'm not asking the same thing again a fourth time.

    I'm not starting any topics about this when there's no discussion happening.
  • There certainly won't be a debate unless a topic is started.

    This thread is about sandwich bags and iPhones. It might be best to start the hemp oil topic again in Cake Stop, Manc33. You will get your topic debated without this thread being derailed. Well, without it being any more derailed.

    I use a sandwich bag.
  • chris_basschris_bass Posts: 4,913
    I really didn't want to get drawn into this but i have to ask,

    Why do you believe the doctors saying that it does work and not the many many doctors saying that it doesn't or that conventional methods work? Why are 'your' doctors right and the others wrong? just because they are saying things not everyone else is?

    you know if you asked most people they would say the world will not end before 2016, but i'm sure you could find people that will say it will, so are these people right just because they say things that the vast majority are not?

    Sometimes 99% of people are all saying the same thing because it is correct, not everything is a conspiracy or out to get you.
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Coach HCoach H Posts: 1,092
    http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org ... ce-so-far/

    The future could prove me wrong but I will put more faith in the organisation behind this than some random theory promoted by t'internet

    As for iPhones, I put mine in an Aloksac (I think that's how its spelt)
    Coach H. (Dont ask me for training advice - 'It's not about the bike')
  • Manc33Manc33 Posts: 2,157
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Why do you believe the doctors saying that it does work and not the many many doctors saying that it doesn't or that conventional methods work? Why are 'your' doctors right and the others wrong? just because they are saying things not everyone else is?

    You probably won't find a single doctor claiming it doesn't work, although they don't claim it does either (due to not doing any research, due to it typically being illegal to).

    I can't say whether the doctors poo-pooing the claims laugh or take into consideration the other doctors findings. I can't see why any doctor would laugh at another doctor though, it would hardly be professional.
    Chris Bass wrote:
    you know if you asked most people they would say the world will not end before 2016, but i'm sure you could find people that will say it will, so are these people right just because they say things that the vast majority are not?

    No, that is too unlikely since the world has been here so long, there is barely any chance it would happen to end around about now. With hemp oil its not so flimsy when there's dozens of videos where it cures and alleviates various things.
    Chris Bass wrote:
    Sometimes 99% of people are all saying the same thing because it is correct, not everything is a conspiracy or out to get you.

    Not everything is, but sometimes...
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 24,092 Lives Here
    Manc33 wrote:
    I'm also not wasting any more time on this.
    Manc33 wrote:
    Enough already.
    Please.
This discussion has been closed.