Hungover Hump Day

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Matt can get tips on accountancy from Stevo 'cos money will be the only subject of conversation
    I take it you don't know what Mr h does for a living...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Matt can get tips on accountancy from Stevo 'cos money will be the only subject of conversation

I took it that being in the 'automotive business' was something to do with car jacking.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Stevo 666 wrote:

I took it that being in the 'automotive business' was something to do with car jacking.

Even the automotive industry needs accountants
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Even the automotive industry needs accountants
    awmlpic1.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Story of my life. Literally
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,321
    "we'll have to break that hot Porsche up into parts.. let me see, £4k for the engine...leather interior, yep...alloys - best sell them on e-bay motors..."

I geddit.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    "we'll have to break that hot Porsche up into parts.. let me see, £4k for the engine...leather interior, yep...alloys - best sell them on e-bay motors..."

I geddit.

Don't knock eBay - £3m a year turnover, shame it's about 3p profit