The why is it only Wednesday thread

schmako
schmako Posts: 1,982
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning! Starting at 5am today, same thursday/friday :( On the bright side this weekend will be my first days off in two weeks and I finally finish up at my crappy old job.

Onwards to bike to work in the wind/rain, great!

Comments

• Morning Losers!

My cold has begun to clear up, as I only have a bit of a sniff and a bit of a sore throat today. This is good. Hopefully it means that I can go to the gym tonight and then watch a bit more breaking bad and maybe a movie.

As long as work goes ok, today should be a good day.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    First day back at work after my holiday. I've already managed to cut my finger and get blood on my shirt and I'm not even at work yet, so I have a feeling today will not be a good one!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Good swim this morning in preparation for a day if meetings!

Later is round to a mate to fix the commuting bike as it got sick on the way home
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Morning Ladies

Office time for me now.

Dying after last night football, after my 7-day holiday...

KMD tonight - it will be fun !

Have a nice day.

Chris
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning Cruddites - another slow day in the office, noticeably windy on the way in so it looks like the bad weather is coming, as it was a tailwind I shall stupidly expect a tailwind on the way home - but we all know that will never happen!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning all,
    Trying to slit your wrists at the prospect of work Stevo? You need to improve your aim. Matt, haven't you just bought a new communting bike?
    Warm, moist and windy out there as I wobbled in today. Not much going on in this place, need to brave going out in search of lunch later. Might have to replenish my biscuit store whilst I'm at it. What to buy? It's Wednesday so that means pub later. Just as well as I was in danger of drying out.
    Until then, tea and whatever I buy in the shops.
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Arrived at school soaking wet and covered in mud, was just like being 8 years old again.

Work meh until about 6pm then back to chaos of home life.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    Trying to slit your wrists at the prospect of work Stevo? You need to improve your aim.
    Fark know how I managed to cut my finger without noticing, then getting all the way to the station without noticing I'd then got blood on the front of my shirt. I blame lack of coffee. But having shirts at work for when I pedal in kinda helps :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning all,
    Matt, haven't you just bought a new communting bike?

Just a mudguard, thankfully