Stolen Ribble Gran Forno, Sportive 365,Ridley Fenix LEEDS

Davewamfield
Davewamfield Posts: 2
edited January 2015 in Road stolen
Overnight on Thursday 22nd Jan, my garage was broken into and 3 bikes taken from the Horsforth area of Leeds.

Ribble Gran Forno 52.5cm Carbon Fibre, Mainly white with black and red trim, Curved top frame, slight scratch on red paint to the down of right hand fork, garmin GPS set up (Cadence speed sensor, mount etc) Shimano 105 groupset and Shimano RS31 wheels.

Ribble Sportive 365 52.5cm Carbon Fibre, black with dark blue detailing, curved top frame frame, internal cabline, mud guards, Fulcrum 7 wheels, new Garmin sensors (Round rear hub) shimano 105 11spd gearset, immaculate, frame protector stickers where cable meet frame.

Ridley Fenix 105 2013 special edition. White with some red and black detailing, 54cm frame, Garmin set up again.

Also taken was a set of Mavic Cosmic carbone wheels with Gatorskin tyres, but they were damaged as the breakpads had pushed the carbon off the rim so made a racket when you used them so they are useless to anyone when fitted to bike!

Also taken was a brand new set of Mavic Cosmic Elite wheels with Gatorskin tyres and 11spd shimano cassette

These were my pride and joys, and only method of transport, so if anyone sees or is offered them please let me know!