w.end part1 morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited January 2015 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Cider and wine made me feel mighty fine last night, but somehow they removed all moisture in my body and I've spent most of the night drinking water

Today is swimming lessons then off to the heath club for erm swimming and obviously a few beers. Doesn't look like I will get out on the bike :( Later is the pub

right, time for tea

Comments

• Morning fisters

Went out to the local rock and metal bar last night consumed to many pints of Old Rosie and now my mouth resembles that of a dead dogs dried warsehole and taste like it as well. Of to the local bike shop today might make a purchase then its haircut and eye test yippie!! however i'm in the saddle tomorrow!

Laters bumders!!!
    cosna kick a bo agen a wo and ed it back till it bos-UP HANLEY ME DUCK

NO STAIRWAY....DENIED!

D.Leyland
    Current Bike-TREK 4500
    Previous Bikes
    :Giant Roam 3
    :Bianchi Nirone 7
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Eurgh.

I take it you had fun!
  • Morning Losers!

My cold is slowly building in intensity. Today I've got blocked ears to match the sore throat. Sod's feckin law I'll be well again for Monday :roll:

Today I'm off to watch Bury try and beat Carlisle. I'd like to say it'll be a walkover, however we certainly won't make it easy for ourselves.
    Later I'm off to the cinema with my (female) friend to watch the last Hobbit film. I've been trying it on with her for years, I've definitely been friendzoned, and I can't find my rohypnol anywhere!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    Fish and Chip Friday yesterday, followed by unwrapping my new turbo and trying it out. Ridden to work on the bike (blimey it's icy), now off for a long ride home in the sun. Lovely.
    Insert bike here:
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Kids party - done
    Afternoon nap - done
    Drink whisky - later
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,298
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Eurgh.

I take it you had fun!
    Yes indeed, very good. Rather surreal standing in the middle of a beer festival with racing going on around you on the velodrome. Hard to see properly, but they don't half shift!
    Bit worse for wear this morning but had a fry up then went for a short ride to get some fresh air before the delightful drive back south.
    Didn't see you were in Stoke until this morning.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Eurgh.

I take it you had fun!
    Yes indeed, very good. Rather surreal standing in the middle of a beer festival with racing going on around you on the velodrome. Hard to see properly, but they don't half shift!
    Bit worse for wear this morning but had a fry up then went for a short ride to get some fresh air before the delightful drive back south.
    Didn't see you were in Stoke until this morning.

Thankfully I got out alive