Forum home Road cycling forum Road general

What tyres for CX sportive?

roubaixtomroubaixtom Posts: 316
edited January 2015 in Road general
Hi,

Taking part in a CX sportive this weekend which i will be doing on my cross bike. Im posting in road as 60% of the course is on road. However the other 40% is on bridleways and farm tracks.

Idealy i want a tyre that will roll well but also grip on the off road sections.

The two i have to choose from are:

Schwalbe Land Cruisers
Schwalbe-Land-Cruiser-B-400x400.jpg

Or

The Giant tyres that came with it
GIANT_P-SLX2_ANYROAD_TYRE.jpg

cheers
Sign In or Register to comment.