Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

FAO: Aggieboy

finchyfinchy Posts: 6,889
edited January 2015 in The bottom bracket
Yes, Aggieboy, I see you sneaking back on to BB without actually contributing anything you bloody freeloader.

• arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    johnfinch wrote:
    Yes, Aggieboy, I see you sneaking back on to BB without actually contributing anything you bloody freeloader.

He's done that a few times recently :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,325 Lives Here
    I can imagine the disgust he registered when he wandered in and found a fully clothed woman in the big girls thread. Hardly surprising he left again.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 38,243
    Maybe the basement has flooded again and he's just kicking around.
    S - The Brazilian beach volleyball team
    W - Wiggle Honda

"This year will be harder than last year. But that is good news; this year will be easier than next year." President of Abyssinia's annual address to the nation.
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,630
    veronese68 wrote:
    I can imagine the disgust he registered when he wandered in and found a fully clothed woman in the big girls thread. Hardly surprising he left again.
    At least those pics were removed for being in poor taste :)
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,074
    veronese68 wrote:

At least there is still page 3 available......
  • pblakeneypblakeney Posts: 11,100
    Does the Daily Sport still print to it's expected level?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.