Garmin or other GPS deals.

ademort
ademort Posts: 1,924
edited January 2015 in Road buying advice
Does anyone know of any good deals on at the moment for Garmin or any other GPS devices, thanks in advance.
ademort
Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
Giant Defy 4
Mirage Columbus SL
Batavus Ventura

Comments

• city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Handtec tend to be as good as anywhere

http://www.handtec.co.uk/satnav-gps/cycling-gps.html
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • cattytown
    cattytown Posts: 647
    As a quick price scan take a look at http://www.satnav-discounts.co.uk/gps/p ... cling-gps/ - not exhaustive but will give an idea if what looks a good deal really is.

Paul.
    Giant Defy 2
    Large bloke getting smaller :-)
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    Also keep a close check on Amazon's daily/lightening deals. They usually offer a limited number of items at a big discount and once they are gone the price reverts to normal RRP

I managed to pick up a Garmin Edge 500 for £80 just after Christmas - normally £127. THis deal sold out in a couple of hours.
  • Dippydog3
    Dippydog3 Posts: 414
    ademort wrote:
    Does anyone know of any good deals on at the moment for Garmin or any other GPS devices, thanks in advance.
    I am selling a very nice Garmin 800 £140 if you are interested. Just got my replacement today so havent put it on the for sale section yet.
  • ademort
    Thanks to all those who replied. The best deal i can find is on Rose website the Garmin Edge 810 with heart and cadence sensor for £270 . :D
    ademort
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    ademort wrote:
    Thanks to all those who replied. The best deal i can find is on Rose website the Garmin Edge 810 with heart and cadence sensor for £270 . :D

Better than £269.88 posted from the already mentioned Handtec for the same package? http://www.handtec.co.uk/satnav-gps/cyc ... 63-03.html

If I had to send it back, I'd know which shop I'd be glad I bought mine from!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • ademort
    Thanks, but Rose is also a vert trustworthy and reliable site. I,ve used them many times in the past and they have never let me down.
    ademort
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • rolf_f
    ademort wrote:
    Thanks, but Rose is also a vert trustworthy and reliable site. I,ve used them many times in the past and they have never let me down.

I don't doubt it but why go out of the way to support a foreign company when it doesn't even save you any money? Kind of shooting us all in the foot!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • ademort
    Not really i live in the Netherlands.
    ademort
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • rolf_f