Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Sunny Humpday Thread

arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited January 2015 in The bottom bracket
Well storm Rachel turned out to be a big let down, I was looking forward to a big dump of the white stuff and a day off :lol:

Been and collected some Super Record bling from the post office this morning but I'm not allowed to look at it because it's my birthday pressie and my birthday's not until next week :roll:

Bit more colouring in this morning, it's the red pencil today because it's hot water :lol:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Posts

  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 5,607
    censored start to the day, bruised, grazed body parts with some kind of hip strain because I'm a Sh!t cyclist. Feel like going home but I forgot my door keys.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    censored start to the day, bruised, grazed body parts with some kind of hip strain because I'm a Sh!t cyclist. Feel like going home but I forgot my door keys.

    Man up you big wuss, you already admitted in the other thread that it was your own fault :P

    Lucky really that the car managed to stop though and not just plough into you :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • veronese68veronese68 Posts: 22,320 Lives Here
    Well, Seano's start to the day has made me feel better about what I thought was a bit of a rubbish start to my day.
    Had to drive in as the EPO had heavy stuff to carry. Poxy German piece of shite wouldn't start, considered taking the old Mini but it would have been a problem getting the stuff in. Car finally started and the traffic was pants. I hate driving. Now I have to bring the car in tomorrow so my mate can plug it in to see what's wrong. Poxy car, my old Alfa had done more than twice the mileage and didn't give me as much trouble. Plus it was a better drive, more comfortable and felt special. The supposedly reliable Audi has broken down 3 times in the year I've had it, it's uncomfortable and dull as ditchwater.
    Anybody want to buy an Audi A4 estate, low mileage and very reliable. One careful owner 2 not so careful.
    Oh well, got to go upstairs for training on a new ePDQ for charging cards. Most of my customers are on account though. How will I stay awake? PW77 can I borrow your colouring pens to paint eyes on my eyelids?
    Pub later, I may need it.
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 5,607
    veronese68 wrote:
    Well, Seano's start to the day has made me feel better about what I thought was a bit of a rubbish start to my day.
    Had to drive in as the EPO had heavy stuff to carry. Poxy German piece of shite wouldn't start, considered taking the old Mini but it would have been a problem getting the stuff in. Car finally started and the traffic was pants. I hate driving. Now I have to bring the car in tomorrow so my mate can plug it in to see what's wrong. Poxy car, my old Alfa had done more than twice the mileage and didn't give me as much trouble. Plus it was a better drive, more comfortable and felt special. The supposedly reliable Audi has broken down 3 times in the year I've had it, it's uncomfortable and dull as ditchwater.
    Anybody want to buy an Audi A4 estate, low mileage and very reliable. One careful owner 2 not so careful.
    Oh well, got to go upstairs for training on a new ePDQ for charging cards. Most of my customers are on account though. How will I stay awake? PW77 can I borrow your colouring pens to paint eyes on my eyelids?
    Pub later, I may need it.
    Reliable and a comfortable ride you say. I'll take it :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn wrote:
    censored start to the day, bruised, grazed body parts with some kind of hip strain because I'm a Sh!t cyclist. Feel like going home but I forgot my door keys.

    It's not very often I "LOL" at posts on Bikeradar, but sorry to say, that made me :lol:
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 5,607
    seanoconn wrote:
    censored start to the day, bruised, grazed body parts with some kind of hip strain because I'm a Sh!t cyclist. Feel like going home but I forgot my door keys.

    It's not very often I "LOL" at posts on Bikeradar, but sorry to say, that made me :lol:
    I'm delighted my general crapness amused you! :P
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • CHRISNOIRCHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    seanoconn wrote:
    censored start to the day, bruised, grazed body parts with some kind of hip strain because I'm a Sh!t cyclist. Feel like going home but I forgot my door keys.
    Did the car driver acknowledge you in any way? I always remember my first clipless moment was alongside a campervan and I can still recall the van slowly manoevering past the crumpled heap of limbs and metal on the tarmac - first the passenger and then the kids in the back all staring down for a glimpse of the incredible collapsing cyclist.
  • FlâneurFlâneur Posts: 3,027
    arran77 wrote:
    Well storm Rachel turned out to be a big let down, I was looking forward to a big dump of the white stuff and a day off :lol:

    Been and collected some Super Record bling from the post office this morning but I'm not allowed to look at it because it's my birthday pressie and my birthday's not until next week :roll:

    Bit more colouring in this morning, it's the red pencil today because it's hot water :lol:

    1. Not the first time for you eh mate

    2. Your wife knows how to tease you in every sense eh

    3. Red is negative you should pick another colour


    Seano, gutted, amusing, more because you forgot your keys as well.
    I am still refusing to buy a new car because I really don't want an estate. I'm not married and I don't have children, just dogs, skis, bikes and climbing gear.

    ANyway back in work, network is super slow, already eaten my lunch, buying the TCX later :(. What rear lights are people using btw, jib asking the masses, people here commute and are in the know. YEs I called you commuters not cyclists.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,071
    Work meh in Swansea - it's just too much fun
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    sa0u823e wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Well storm Rachel turned out to be a big let down, I was looking forward to a big dump of the white stuff and a day off :lol:

    Been and collected some Super Record bling from the post office this morning but I'm not allowed to look at it because it's my birthday pressie and my birthday's not until next week :roll:

    Bit more colouring in this morning, it's the red pencil today because it's hot water :lol:

    1. Not the first time for you eh mate

    2. Your wife knows how to tease you in every sense eh

    3. Red is negative you should pick another colour

    1. Don't have the time in the morning for that, it has to wait until the evening when me and Mrs 77 have more time :wink: (all said in a Seano accent :lol: )
    2. Not really, I ordered it so I know what it is :P
    3. What colour to you suggest? Next time I have some hot water pipework to take off I'll use your colour choice :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • FlâneurFlâneur Posts: 3,027
    How was the beer last night?

    3. I'm colour blind so just white, less work for you, and you don't need to worry about going over the lines! (as long as you use white paper)

    2. Is it worse to know what you have but can't touch?

    1. Too much (the seano accent... which is btw, a womble?)
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Mikey23Mikey23 Posts: 5,028
    Brief window of opportunity here between thunderstorms, ice, snow and blowing a hoolie and ... Wet and blowing a hoolie. So just blowing a hoolie then and me decides to take the windfarm route. So thats why they put it here i remind myself as i am passing at a 45 degree angle. Then up to the garden centre to get my box of lion poo (see separate thread). So sitting smug knowing that noone else will be insane enough to go out tonight so i will stay top of the leaderboards. Watching cricket, rabbits in bed, everything battened down outside and thinking about tea...
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,612
    Evenin All,

    Not had time to post till this evening due to a combination of pedalling to and from work in censored weather and micromanaging bosses. Now fancy a good G&T and unwind a bit. May phone a recruitment bod or two in the near future.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 13,701
    Glad to see Mikey back. Beginning to think he'd had an accident.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    May phone a recruitment bod or two in the near future.

    I could do with a censored to do my colouring in :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 13,701
    How about wingman for Pina on his rounds?
    Pina's driver's mate. :wink:
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,612
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    May phone a recruitment bod or two in the near future.

    I could do with a censored to do my colouring in :lol:
    Why, is that a bit tricky for you? :wink:
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    May phone a recruitment bod or two in the near future.

    I could do with a censored to do my colouring in :lol:
    Why, is that a bit tricky for you? :wink:

    Never have got the hang of sticking between the lines :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 39,612
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    May phone a recruitment bod or two in the near future.

    I could do with a censored to do my colouring in :lol:
    Why, is that a bit tricky for you? :wink:

    Never have got the hang of sticking between the lines :lol:
    Never good to get brown and red mixed up.
    Whippet
    Bruiser
    Panzer
    Commuter

    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    May phone a recruitment bod or two in the near future.

    I could do with a censored to do my colouring in :lol:
    Why, is that a bit tricky for you? :wink:

    Never have got the hang of sticking between the lines :lol:
    Never good to get brown and red mixed up.

    You're not wrong. You don't want to have shite coming out of the hot tap :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • FishFishFishFish Posts: 2,238
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Never good to get brown and red mixed up.


    You can generally taste the difference if you find differentiating them a bit of a challenge.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

    jeez :roll:
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,071
    FishFish wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Never good to get brown and red mixed up.


    You can generally taste the difference if you find differentiating them a bit of a challenge.

    I can
  • FlâneurFlâneur Posts: 3,027
    He checks regularly
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 13,701
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    censored start to the day, bruised, grazed body parts with some kind of hip strain because I'm a Sh!t cyclist. Feel like going home but I forgot my door keys.

    Man up you big wuss, you already admitted in the other thread that it was your own fault :P

    Lucky really that the car managed to stop though and not just plough into you :shock:


    Sorry, has Sean had an off? Didn't see that as this infidel has been busy in other threads.
    Link Arran please?
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    censored start to the day, bruised, grazed body parts with some kind of hip strain because I'm a Sh!t cyclist. Feel like going home but I forgot my door keys.

    Man up you big wuss, you already admitted in the other thread that it was your own fault :P

    Lucky really that the car managed to stop though and not just plough into you :shock:


    Sorry, has Sean had an off? Didn't see that as this infidel has been busy in other threads.
    Link Arran please?

    Here you go.

    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40013&t=13011457

    Just make sure you give him some stick :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • Humpday must mean something other than what I had in mind.
Sign In or Register to comment.