The un-bastardised Tuesday thread.

homers_double
homers_double Posts: 8,023
edited January 2015 in The bottom bracket
Slipped off the wagon on Sunday night but firmly back on it again.

Rode 42.something KM around Windermere yesterday in pretty windy conditions,

Boot campsessions last friday and yesterday balanced out red meat saturday and red meat sunday.

I might even lose some weight at this rate.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Off sick, well more I'm just total gross n decided not to share than sick.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    on a train living the dream - bright side, tonight is the delights of a night out in Swansea
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Another day in paradise for me. Just replace paradise with the hell hole that is Hanworth.
  • Flâneur
    matthew h wrote:
    on a train living the dream - bright side, tonight is the delights of a night out in Swansea

Sorry where is the bright side?

Still upset my giro empires didn't fit, questions is do I try half a size up or something else
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    sa0u823e wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Sorry where is the bright side?

Still upset my giro empires didn't fit, questions is do I try half a size up or something else

Feet binding, geisha style :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Finished the bit of the roof I was working on, it now needs to be left alone for 24 hours, as I'm putting the tools away the postman arrives with my car parts from Germany, stop for lunch, stop being a roofer and start being a mechanic :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Finished the bit of the roof I was working on, it now needs to be left alone for 24 hours, as I'm putting the tools away the postman arrives with my car parts from Germany, stop for lunch, stop being a roofer and start being a mechanic :D

Jack of all trades hey T47 :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Do any other office-drone types find that when dealing with a Finance / Accounts department their anger levels hit a peak and their blood-pressure goes through the f*cking roof?

Pedants.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    Do any other office-drone types find that when dealing with a Finance / Accounts department their anger levels hit a peak and their blood-pressure goes through the f*cking roof?

Pedants.

Yes :lol:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Pedants.
    No, they are all female, younger and better looking than me so they generally cheer me up. Except the FD, he's male, older and uglier than I, but we wouldn't expect much from an FD would we?
  • arran77
    Veronese68 wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Pedants.
    No, they are all female, younger and better looking than me so they generally cheer me up. Except the FD, he's male, older and uglier than I, but we wouldn't expect much from an FD would we?

Anyone male and working in finance related roles is bound to be an ugly fecker :wink:

seanoconn
  • Veronese68 wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Pedants.

I think ladies take offence to the term "Flat Dick" nowadays.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Flâneur
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Pedants.

No payroll here are ok, it is HR who you should go through first who make me angry, oh and the girl I have to work with
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    arran77 wrote:
    Anyone male and working in finance related roles is bound to be an ugly fecker :wink:

Not really thought about this - but it's undeniably true.
    sa0u823e wrote:
    No payroll here are ok, it is HR who you should go through first who make me angry, oh and the girl I have to work with

HR come in a close second. I've had to tone my criticisms of HR down a bit as my sister-in-law works in HR. Every conversation I have with her feels like an appraisal.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

Jack of all trades hey T47 :P

Yep, and bl00dy master of none!

Went to put the steering box back together and discovered I need another new part so had to take it all out again order new bit (100 euros!) and will have to get the new part and bushes reemed to fit each other, again!

Think I'll take up cycling! :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,414
    The infidel arran last seen at 3:47pm...... allahu akbar!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:

Pedants.

Oh hai :mrgreen:

If you think finance raises your blood pressure, try tax instead :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • 32.6km evening ride in the dark with lots of cars wanting to get home. Not so bad and just missed a snow shower too!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:

I had a busy afternoon colouring in I'll have you know, no time for idle chit-chat :P

seanoconn
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Was working down Gosport area today. Had my lunch by the seaside over looking the Solent and that car carrying ship thats stuck on a sandbank. They aren't going to get that righted in the next few days. Wind was blowing a hooley and we have storms on their way.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,414
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I had a busy afternoon colouring in I'll have you know, no time for idle chit-chat :P
    I thought you were banned :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I thought you were banned :lol:

I'll have you know that I'm a reformed character :wink:

seanoconn