MOnday Morning

Flâneur
Flâneur Posts: 3,081
edited January 2015 in The bottom bracket
Full of cold, like proper full. think i'll clear my to do list then get off if I can, save infecting the world even if i have a desk full of purell and tissues
Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
Crudder
CX
Toy

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Girl at work came in sounding rather snuffly just now, wasn't impressed when I asked if she was full up.
    Nearly got blown off this morning. Other than that a fairly normal day seems to be developing, possibly even more numpties than usual. Or maybe my normally high twunt tolerance threshold is a little lower.
    Joy, one of them has come in asking to see me...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Girl at work came in sounding rather snuffly just now, wasn't impressed when I asked if she was full up.
    Nearly got blown off this morning.

I assume that as you insulted the girl at work, the being blown off was not associated with her :wink:

Bit of colouring in and counting for me today, it's shite pipes today so I'll use the brown crayon to colour in with :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Absolutely knackered after stupidly long weekend at work so mugging off list of jobs I have to today. Coffee and brioche afternoon coming up methinks ....... May also weigh current seat post as I fancy a new one.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    arran77 wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Nearly got blown off this morning.

I assume that as you insulted the girl at work, the being blown off was not associated with her :wink:
    She's worked with me long enough not to be insulted. She's also worked with me long enough to know the EPO, so no danger of any blowing.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Cut wood for fire, it's 17c this morning.

Cut batons, paint with preservative, ready to fit to new studio roof.

Sat around at the doctors waiting, well it's better than sitting around watching paint dry.

Can't believe the doctors wifi is locked to the public!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Got our quarterly tax numbers finished - well the minion did and I signed them off :) Long-ish day at work so it's time for a well earned G&T when I get home. Also need to decide if I am pedalling tomorrow. Decisions decisions...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Giro empires and some climbing stuff were delivered today. shoes don't feel too comfy after lying on the sofa with them on for 2 hours, guessing they are going back :(
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Also need to decide if I am pedalling tomorrow. Decisions decisions...
    Bus strike means I'm pedalling. EPO said there are weather warnings for wind and rain Wednesday and Thursday, I might wimp out and drive then. Also that buys me a quiet life as it helps her worry less by pretending I'm some sort of responsible adult.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Work meh day, which dragged on so long I missed taking the kids swimming- a fact that has barely been mentioned. To make amends I took them to the pub, which I found hilarious as the small one had his pyjamas under his clothes

Right time to pack, as away for most of the week