Lbs job interview. Mechanic/sales assistant.

2»

Comments

• jfry94
    jfry94 Posts: 392
    They were so overcome with your awesomeness that they have to rest for a few days before they can tell you the good news. It's a good sign!

:) fingers crossed
    2014 Giant Trance 27.5 1
    2013 Cannondale Jekyll 3
    2007 Carrera Kraken
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    gives them more time to find someone useful.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    The road cycling manager has a bad cut on his leg from a disastrous shaving accident.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • jfry94
    Didn't get it!!! God dam roadies
    2014 Giant Trance 27.5 1
    2013 Cannondale Jekyll 3
    2007 Carrera Kraken
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Sorry to hear that!

Having recently just changed jobs, I have been there, wouldn't worry. There'll be other opportunities.
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Don't worry about it. Bank it as experience and use it at future interviews.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • me-109
    me-109 Posts: 1,915
    Did they give you any reasons why? If they didn't it's not too late to go back to them to ask (think of it as constructive criticism, though it may be a whole range of things and not something you can control or 'fix'). If they did, is there anything you want to share?
  • jfry94
    Me-109 wrote:
    Did they give you any reasons why? If they didn't it's not too late to go back to them to ask (think of it as constructive criticism, though it may be a whole range of things and not something you can control or 'fix'). If they did, is there anything you want to share?

They didn't, but they did encourage me to apply for future openings with in any of there store. So it couldn't off gone to bad I would have thought.
    2014 Giant Trance 27.5 1
    2013 Cannondale Jekyll 3
    2007 Carrera Kraken
  • They may have kept you hanging from Thurday to Monday while they waited to see if the no.1 choice would take the job - you could have been their next choice, so take it as a positive.

When I've interviewed, it's been common to end up with several people who would be great for the job, but there's only one place. What happens next is just down to luck.
  • jfry94
    Thanks for the support guys, I actually have an another interview later on today for a carpentry job
    2014 Giant Trance 27.5 1
    2013 Cannondale Jekyll 3
    2007 Carrera Kraken