Ordered a Cube from Cycles UK.

AaronMitchell91
AaronMitchell91 Posts: 12
edited January 2015 in MTB buying advice
Hi,

I'm new to this forum so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong topic.

I ordered a Cube bike from Cycles UK on Saturday and I'm just wondering when am I likely to be picking up?

Have any of you ordered a bike from Cycles UK in the past and could share your experience?

Thank you :)

Comments

• kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    It might be worth asking Cycles UK rather than here... - TBH I don't have a clue ??
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Okay I'll give them a call. I'm just hoping to get it by the weekend :)
  • Most Cube 2015 bikes will be available from february :( as have pre cube fritzz 180 and have to wait till 27th February.
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Did they not give you a delivery date when you placed the order? Most on-line ordering gives you an estimated delivery date.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • I ordered it in store? I got the Analog 29er 2015 and they came out in Nov 2014 :)
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    I ordered it in store?

And they didn't tell you when your bike would come? You didn't ask? That would have been my first question.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    cooldad wrote:
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • philcubed
    philcubed Posts: 260
    I bought my Cube from Cycles UK a few years ago. I picked it up on the date they gave me when I ordered it. :roll:
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Some people are a bit special.
  • gazcarsf1
    gazcarsf1 Posts: 130
    Ordered mine on the 30th (reaction gtc race) from Dales cycles, imported from Holland to the UK, and it has arrived instore today, pick it up at the weekend. Job done!!!! :D
    Cube reaction gtc race 2011 26er, Canyon spectral al 8.0 2014, cube reaction gtc race 2015 29er
    How much for that!!!!!
  • Gazcarsf1 wrote:
    Ordered mine on the 30th (reaction gtc race) from Dales cycles, imported from Holland to the UK, and it has arrived instore today, pick it up at the weekend. Job done!!!! :D

That is the sort of answer I wanted :)

I don't know why but I didn't ask at the time of ordering lol.

Thank you.
  • kinioo
    kinioo Posts: 776
    Judging by todays weather you will get it....lets say on 12th Feb about 2:13pm I think??
  • probably depends if they have it in stock or if its getting shipped, i got mine delivered to my lbs about a week after they placed the order.
  • probably depends if they have it in stock or if its getting shipped, i got mine delivered to my lbs about a week after they placed the order.

It was in stock at Cube. I've just rang Cycles UK and they said it should be in today and they'll get it built up so I can pick it up after work :)