Wednesday - no really, it is already.

2»

Comments

• haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Garry H wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:

Anyway, going bouldering tonight, they reset all the ones in the grade I usually climb so it should be a good challenge

Don't forget to take a woolly hat and to climb topless, in jeans.

You were missing last week when I was looking for you. Ended up buying a Paramo.

Will do, as an enduro mountain biker I'm extremely susceptible to every fashion/fad going, I think jeans might annoy me quite a lot though

Ah nice, only ever hear good things about paramo but I've never tried any of their stuff. I've never found anything that keeps me dry but doesn't make me sweat like a 70s BBC presenter. I'm beginning to think that what I want doesn't exist although I often have the very limited choice in the Berghaus outlet shop.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    HaydenM wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:

Anyway, going bouldering tonight, they reset all the ones in the grade I usually climb so it should be a good challenge

Don't forget to take a woolly hat and to climb topless, in jeans.

You were missing last week when I was looking for you. Ended up buying a Paramo.

Ah nice, only ever hear good things about paramo but I've never tried any of their stuff. I've never found anything that keeps me dry but doesn't make me sweat like a 70s BBC presenter. I'm beginning to think that what I want doesn't exist although I often have the very limited choice in the Berghaus outlet shop.

Never tried one before either, but I've tried everything else and none of it works . It's quite heavy, I thought somebody had left something in one of the pockets, so it's not for stuffing into the bottom of your pack. Definitely one for mountains in the winter time, or just pootling about in the rain.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,081
    Kicked Kelly Communications first thing who yesterday did the worst bit of cabling I've ever seen to fvck up my phone, internet and TV. Then got out on the bike. Now back in my favourite hotel for a couple of nights. Miss MRS's counts are coming up nicely.

When I was in Naam, Cheltenaaam, we had Telly West. All right for a cable coy. We called them 'Welly Test'.
    I'm happy that the recycling uptake has been positive so far. Charity begins at home and all that.

Toots watch me and a whole heap of family sh1t to sort.

What's it like down there Hoppy?
    What's it like over there Gazza?
    What's for lunch?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pasta salad

Dry, but a tad windy. Hopefully it will die down before home time.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    A pulled pork burrito as big as my head.

Hot and sunny here.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,684
    Miss MRS's counts are coming up nicely.
    Nice to hear.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,557
    Hot 'n' sunny here in the Big Smoke. Should be a fairly sweaty ride home this evening.

Having fun negotiating with the Kingdom of Far Far Away over things they want but we're not going to give them. I think I've done a good job of:
    a. Baffling them with bullshit
    b. Intimidating them
    Come and 'ave a go.... :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Just got sent this by a customer:
    EFFECTIVE SUICIDE COUNSELING!

A desperate looking woman stood poised on the edge of a high cliff about to jump off.

A filthy tramp wandering by stopped and said, “Look, since you’ll be dead in a few minutes, and it won't matter to you, how about a shag before you go?"

She screamed, "NO! Bugger off you filthy old bastard!”

He shrugged and turned away saying, “Okay, I’ll just go and wait at the bottom then."

She didn't jump.........
  • pinno
    You need a proper job.
  • veronese68
    Pinno wrote:
    You need a proper job.
    Nah, I'd never last. The real world is not for me.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    You need a proper job.

Fair enough. I tried it for a while. Didn't do me any good.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    You need a proper job.

Fair enough. I tried it for a while. Didn't do me any good.
    We've already worked that out for ourselves.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Just got sent this by a customer:
    EFFECTIVE SUICIDE COUNSELING!

A desperate looking woman stood poised on the edge of a high cliff about to jump off.

A filthy tramp wandering by stopped and said, “Look, since you’ll be dead in a few minutes, and it won't matter to you, how about a shag before you go?"

She screamed, "NO! Bugger off you filthy old bastard!”

He shrugged and turned away saying, “Okay, I’ll just go and wait at the bottom then."

She didn't jump.........
    :D