Chainreaction and sram components

divingmoose
divingmoose Posts: 540
edited January 2015 in MTB buying advice
Hi guys,
Just wondering in relation to sram group set from chainreaction if bought and any warranty issues is it case of sending back to chain reaction to sort. Just curious as they are £130 cheaper online through them compared to lbs but wondered if anyone had any problems warranty wise when bought from Internet rather than lbs.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Your warrenty is with the point of purchase. So mo different to any other shop.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • larkim
    larkim Posts: 2,485
    Well, strictly not quite right. Your statutory rights to purchase goods of merchantable quality etc etc under the Sale of Goods Act are between you and the retailer. And they are the strongest rights that you have.

"Warranty" is something else, and can (if the manufacturer so chooses) be a relationship between you and the manufacturer.

But as Nick quite rightly says, no different buying from any retailer no matter what the price - particularly if it is a "reputable" retailer such as CRC.
    2015 Canyon Nerve AL 6.0 (son #1's)
    2011 Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc (son #4s)
    2013 Decathlon Triban 3 (red) (mine)
    2019 Hoy Bonaly 26" Disc (son #2s)
    2018 Voodoo Bizango (mine)
    2018 Voodoo Maji (wife's)
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    CRC are pretty good with warranty replacements. I have had a couple items replaced quickly and with no arguments.