3/4 shorts that aren't endura

bennett_346
bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
edited January 2015 in MTB buying advice
I've got a pair of 3/4 endura baggies, for some reason the crotch stitching isn't long enough so when i'm sat on the saddle half my arse is exposed. Same problem with my mates endura ones so i'm tempted to stay away from the brand.

I can't seem to find any other manufacturers that do similar ones that aren't "race" pants with no pockets or vent zips on them, and aren't winter ones that will cause me a slow death in the summer.

Any clues?

Comments

• Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Which Enduras are they? The Hummvees are really excellent. I wouldn't buy anything else.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • bennett_346
    It's the Humvee's. They're great in all aspects save for the fit; it really does feel like it was designed without sitting on a saddle in mind.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    I also find humvees a bad fit but MT500's are much better. I also have some Specialized 3/4 shorts which are top quality.
    It is hard to beat enduras quality for the price.
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    O.K. I find the fit perfect, though anything with a pad in feels weird to me.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • bennett_346
    I also find humvees a bad fit but MT500's are much better. I also have some Specialized 3/4 shorts which are top quality.
    It is hard to beat enduras quality for the price.
    What are the Specialized ones called?
  • swod1
    swod1 Posts: 1,639
    Have you thought of looking in places like go outdoors as I'm sure they will have some 3/4 shorts that have pockets and all that.

The endura hummvee shorts fit me fine but I wear them with the included liner shorts.

there's also Altura, I have some of there attack x full length trousers for really bad weather rides that are great, they do 3/4 length shorts.