Neath-Pontypridd High Level Route

Cycling Solicitor
Cycling Solicitor Posts: 27
edited January 2015 in Routes
Hi, I intend to ride the High Level route from Neath to Pontypridd when the weather warms up and the days are longer in the spring/summer. Can anyone advise me how long I should allow for a one way trip - and a recommendation for a good pub in Neath would also be much appreciated!

Comments

• welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    hi mate, if you use facebook, go to the southwalesmtb page. I know quite a few of the lads have done it before.
  • Thank you for taking the trouble to respond welshkev. I was born before 1960 so haven't really got he hang of Facebook! I've had a look but didn't see anything.
  • PS: I also have the great good fortune to live in a part of southern England with no mobile phone signal and broadband that's so narrow it's misnamed. I was in the high Himalaya's last month and had much better phone and broadband than I get here. Thank you BT et al.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    ah ok, you can obviously use the internet though ;)

there's a local club I ride with now and again, they're called halfway up, you could maybe try their website and ask?

www.halfwayupmtb.co.uk

it may only be open to members only though, sorry I can't be more help.
  • Thank you very much welshkev. I'll buy you a beer when I run into you - bound to it's such a small world!